Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain't gonna lie, I just watch the fight scenes in the recent fate, the story aint interesting.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
because i'm not biased I'll go ahead and be straight up. the shyt on earth lasts way too long. after that you got some godlike violence and savagery

if mika ain't your giant robot GOAT by the end of this, neg me :wow:

You sure you wanna make that deal?:shaq:

at the ep where that Asta dude died on that earth war and everyone’s basically in mourning

Raise your flags breh:killmongericegrill:

Martha

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon is officially getting a second season as well as a new original movie.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Gonna give Violet Evergarden a try :manny: I was gonna check out Irresponsible Captain Tylor a shot but I guess I can hold off to see whats up with this season

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that show "Darling in the FranXX", :mjlol:

all I got to say is.. doggystyle :dead:, its pretty good though :ehh:

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Sohh for the past few days I've been watching Dragon Ball Super (Dubbed) for the first time and I'm surprisingly enjoying it:leon:

The tone of Super tripped me out tho where half the shyt feels like sitcom with action in it:heh:

but low key the slice of life ep in super is the best part of super tbh since these fights aren't that great or well animated. I wouldn't mind a DB spin-off where you see Goku and Vegeta in their everyday life fukkery

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Sohh for the past few days I've been watching Dragon Ball Super (Dubbed) for the first time and I'm surprisingly enjoying it:leon:

The tone of Super tripped me out tho where half the shyt feels like sitcom with action in it:heh:

but low key the slice of life ep in super is the best part of super tbh since these fights aren't that great or well animated. I wouldn't mind a DB spin-off where you see Goku and Vegeta in their everyday life fukkery

Ill watch it when dub is finished.