RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally went back and watched Yu Yu Hakusho again. Not my first time watching it but i never finished the dark tournament arc when i was a kid. Damn good :mjgrin:I really enjoyed these 60+ episodes but i have heard other people say it's all downhill from here.

It only gets better in Chapter Black saga :banderas::wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Um brehs what's up with Mcgillis and this little girl in Iron Blooded Orphans. They are supposed to get married?! Out of all the pawgs at the ball,breh seriously running game on a seven year old.

jgff.gif
He runs some demonic game on that whole family :hhh:

Matter of fact, if you're a noble of any standing McGillis is trying to fukk your life up :hhh:

Dude was a grade A a$$hole about it though. You'll see it when it happens

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

This is my favorite moment in anime period. Kiritsugi was a savage. He betrayed Saber without a second thought and she was pissed.

This was awesome. The Alexander/Gilgamesh was my favorite of the series but really F/Z had a number of great moments. The Kiritsugi dude reminded me a lil bit of the Cowboy Bebop breh in how he carried himself in the fights, and i guess just the whole character design to him as well

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Re-watching clean freak aoyama because why not. Show is hilarious.

Started watching C and Pandora Hearts.

C is like bitcoin but in anime format. Not as exciting so far (on episode four or five) because the concept is a bit dry although unique. The fighting sequences aren't bad but knowing that everything is pretty much artificial dampens it.

Pandora Hearts was probably great for a 2010 anime but the art style is a bit of an eyesore to look at now. The fighting sequences suck because the animation isn't fluid. In general the art style is stiff but at least the story is interesting. I would say the mysteries are tedious but it's a very fast paced anime and I'm already mostly done with it.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Started watching made in Abyss shyt is mad overrated. On episode 8 of a 13 episode series and keep waiting for this shyt to get real good.:francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He runs some demonic game on that whole family :hhh:

Matter of fact, if you're a noble of any standing McGillis is trying to fukk your life up :hhh:

Dude was a grade A a$$hole about it though. You'll see it when it happens
McGillis is one of the most savage anime characters ever. He straight up would screw anybody over and grin as he did it.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Finally went back and watched Yu Yu Hakusho again. Not my first time watching it but i never finished the dark tournament arc when i was a kid. Damn good :mjgrin:I really enjoyed these 60+ episodes but i have heard other people say it's all downhill from here.
nah the next arc is dope and actually has one of my favorite fights in it (the doctor).....ppl dont like the last arc because its another tournament but i love tournaments so it ended nice for me

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

:heh:
Finished season 1 of Osomatsu-San. The identical sextuplet set up was highly entertaining; all of them are endearing in their own way, are voiced by the top seiyuu's in the industry and have different quirks that you pick up on as the show progresses. By the end you're able to easily separate them from each other. Hard to pick a favorite, would probably lean towards Karamatsu and his random english adlibs.

This is one of the most popular anime of the era according to blu ray sales. It's even more successful in Japan than Attack on Titan. Definitely one of the better comedies to come out in recent years.