peppe

Superstar
Daps
man fukk these novel writers who can rider of black be a breh :mjcry: Rumi Ookubo's voice acting is :wow:

All I want is sieg to live happy ever after with ruler and rider of black by his side :mjcry:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I KNEW the "journalist" recording the kids was someone important... Oh boy, it gets real for Bourto and friends next week.

Not the first time that person did it either. Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura run into that same reporter as kids on a mission way back when.

Started noragami. What's the consensus on it here? Seems like a nice short series

I dig it. One of the few shows where I don't have any complaints on how characters roll out and are used. Yato is a fool for sure too.

sean360

Pro
Daps
which website are you guys using 9anime website have server issues and kissanime wants me to disable my ad block?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
which website are you guys using 9anime website have server issues and kissanime wants me to disable my ad block?

I tried otaku stream. It is reliable but they show an in-video ad similar to youtube but like every 5 minutes. I don't see it since I have the adblock but it does get annoying. kickassanime is good. Just have to dodge the pop unders and pop ups.

Personally, I think I am just going to pay for crunchyroll next year. I know the free sites have to pay bills but the pop ups are just annoying.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Got the Jojo's Bizzare Adventure LE from rightstuf for $35. Good value for it

782009244875gwp_anime-jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-season-1-limited-edition-blu-ray-GWP-alta.jpg

Usually wait until a complete collection is released before buying an anime with multiple seasons, but I didn't like Stardust Crusaders anyway and DiU hasn't been released yet

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Got the Jojo's Bizzare Adventure LE from rightstuf for $35. Good value for it

782009244875gwp_anime-jo-jos-bizarre-adventure-season-1-limited-edition-blu-ray-GWP-alta.jpg

Usually wait until a complete collection is released before buying an anime with multiple seasons, but I didn't like Stardust Crusaders anyway and DiU hasn't been released yet

:ohhh:

There's someone else that dislikes SC?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
LOL they literally made a love story between tiger and the Ox in Junni Taisen, however it's the tiger chic that seems more into him.