RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Will finish Boku no Hero Academia Season 2 soon hopefully, gonna try and knock out these last 4 episodes of shingeki no bahamut genesis first. Had em on the back burner for like 6 months for no reason :mjlol:

I have a huge backlog of anime and tv shows I just been avoiding for no good reason :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Is haikyu worth getting into brehs? :lupe:

Subbers already ruined christmas bc they said they wont be finishing jojo part 4 uncensored blurays :damn::mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Is haikyu worth getting into brehs? :lupe:

Subbers already ruined christmas bc they said they wont be finishing jojo part 4 uncensored blurays :damn::mjcry:

yeah. has a great sports narrative w/ an underdog who has to prove his worth and a prodigy who has to learn how to be a team player. like any sports anime it's exaggerated, but far less so than kuroko

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Breh why are you wasting your time on that mess:hhh:

Just watch My hero its naruto but not trash and at least you can discuss it with the brehs here since its new and currently going on.
Naruto isn't trash. I mean it's not good either all things considered in how it ended. Bleach is an example of trash. I don't regret getting into Naruto like I do Bleach.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Breh why are you wasting your time on that mess:hhh:

Just watch My hero its naruto but not trash and at least you can discuss it with the brehs here since its new and currently going on.
Pre shippuden Naruto is some of the best shonen there is. Watch your mouth :ufdup:

Started watching Kekkai Sensen. Its so dope:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm liking this Ballroom show way too much. I got a lil misty eyed at episode 11. The kid's struggle is real.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Currently Watching :Classroom Of The Elite :wow:

Theres a crazy ass girl on here that fakes a happy go lucky attitude :picard:

Bytch threatened to lie on the protagonist and say he raped her if he doesnt STFU :popcorn_lupe:

kovi

All Star
Daps
11 episodes into Bebop. This shyt has to have been an instant classic. :ohlawd:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I can't wait for the return of this classic show. The only downfall that I have to point out is the anime pretty boy look, the previous designer from way back when gave them a simple and realistic design. Lastly, I hope the story does not resort being action-oriented only, there's a lot of dialogs, about politics, strategy tactics and etc.