He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Man Endeavor is such a douche. I hope Shoto grows up to take him out. Some of these back stories are pretty sad yet relateable.

Izuku really gave it his all. :mjcry:

Ice and fire powers are so OP in animes and mangas so they gave breh both :dead:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
hi10anime.com,
cleoencodes.blogspot.com, animekaizoku.com

:myman: Just in case y'all were looking to get on the D D L wave. Need to make an account on the 1st one. Use uBlock Origin and Poper Blocker extensions for Chrome/Firefox

Make sure your computer can handle the video files though (10bit x265/hevc).

Recommended Players -
Android: MX Player
Mac: MPV
Windows: MPC-HC

Last edited:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I just started my 7 day trial last night and got 3 episodes in. So far so good though. Animation is good, action is pretty dope, and the characters are interesting enough.

I also watched an episode of Grimoire of Zero. Anyone seen it and is it worth the time?
Grimoire was pretty good. My 7 day prime ran out, wish crunchy had it. But the 4 eps i watched was dope

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
academia just too good :mjcry:.....the mc on some luffy shyt. Thought the lil nicca was gonna blow a finger off :to: shows like this i know will nvr get to a point where the mc has full control but boy i'd love to see it. So my dude can just be a gawd to these haters :wow:

Its a good thing that match ended when it did cuz I swear buddy was gonna sacrifice his whole arm.:wow:

Win or lose, no way he was gonna make it to the next fight:damn:

Martha

peppe

Superstar
Daps
i'm getting deep in these manga streets :wow: bought an used ipad so I can read my manga on a bigger screen:wow:

Also starting reading again, all these incomplete animes that are light novels I just need to know how it goes

Gate
Grimgar of fantasy and ash
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon
Konosuba
No game no life
Re:Zero

:whew:

Should have done this sooner, ipad + manga rock = :banderas:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
anybody seen the new live action JoJo part 4 trailer?

It looks ight:ehh:

I still wish this was a animated movie about the about what happened after part 4:francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i'm getting deep in these manga streets :wow: bought an used ipad so I can read my manga on a bigger screen:wow:

Also starting reading again, all these incomplete animes that are light novels I just need to know how it goes

Gate
Grimgar of fantasy and ash
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon
Konosuba
No game no life
Re:Zero

:whew:

Should have done this sooner, ipad + manga rock = :banderas:

Manga Rock is missing a lot of popular titles like one-punch man, shokugeki no soma, and boku no hero academia no matter what source i use (and i know i can access it via those sources using android or desktop). Wanted to like it but our iPad becomes more shyt to me everyday lol.

Tachiyomi on Android :blessed:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Manga Rock is missing a lot of popular titles like one-punch man, shokugeki no soma, and boku no hero academia no matter what source i use (and i know i can access it via those sources using android or desktop). Wanted to like it but our iPad becomes more shyt to me everyday lol.

Tachiyomi on Android :blessed:

You need to select the right sources, my source is kissmanga and it had everything

e9Tk5AF.png

wWdf8bs.png

one-punch man
shokugeki no soma
boku no hero academia

all there breh :blessed:

When your worth 700 mill :wow: and REM is your best girl:wow:

They really fukked up by doing the sword princess anime especially if you know that the next book is about a tournament between familias :mjcry:

After 4 years finally found eren's theme, bout to hit the gym listening to this i'm fukking hyped :wow:

Last edited: