TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Based Trigger done did it again. That emotional payoff in the latest ep of Little Witch Academia is incredible.:wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Season 2 of Rage of Bahamut is still pretty good. It's actually impressive how much of a good show they made from such mediocre source material.

Been trying to watch that on prime... But I gotta sub to their anime service :martin: I'm waiting till it's over so I can binge the show during the 7 day trial.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ehh:Saw it earlier today & thought it was ight. Good not great. Third act was kind of :yeshrug: to me.

Season 2 of Rage of Bahamut is still pretty good. It's actually impressive how much of a good show they made from such mediocre source material.

Yeah it's been dope.

Favaro and Kaisar connect, blow a fuse, you lose
Half-ass crews get demolished and bruised

:lawd:

Been trying to watch that on prime... But I gotta sub to their anime service :martin: I'm waiting till it's over so I can binge the show during the 7 day trial.

It's out there on the streaming sites

Yes, I'm gonna check season 2 this week. Finished off season 1 last night.... that ending was kinda...... somewhere between meh and wtf?

But I'm curious to see where they are going from there.

And yes, you can watch them on some anime sites and firestick

Martha

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps

I just started my 7 day trial last night and got 3 episodes in. So far so good though. Animation is good, action is pretty dope, and the characters are interesting enough.

I also watched an episode of Grimoire of Zero. Anyone seen it and is it worth the time?

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
what y'all boys using to watch anime now

kissanime is fukking trash and 9anime's servers are :flabbynsick:

Watching the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh with my nephew and Kaiba is so gully.
I still have to finish watching the whole battle city arc. When it was on Netflix the second season finished right before the semi finals :stopitslime:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Binge watched Tokyo Ghoul and now I'm anxious for the new season to drop.
I tried to get into Assassination Classroom and it didn't stick with me.
I still have a few episodes of Attack on Titan left to watch but honestly, after watching Tokyo Ghoul I feel like AOT is too slow in developing the story.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what y'all boys using to watch anime now

kissanime is fukking trash and 9anime's servers are
:flabbynsick:

I still have to finish watching the whole battle city arc. When it was on Netflix the second season finished right before the semi finals :stopitslime:
gogoanime,