I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Code Geass was objectively terrible :what: People love it BECAUSE it was terrible

of course those writers haven't recreated that perfect blend of fukkery yet. Someone told them they were good writers :mjlol: once they go back to something familiar then at the very least you'll have a DBSuper situation where fans are satisfied and people are occasionally entertained like they were before
Nah I love cause it was lit. Idk what you're talking about. Sure there were some big issues especially in R2 but I love it cause the characters, the politics/ lelouchs backstory, and his geass. I don't think it's objectively terrible at all

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nah I love cause it was lit. Idk what you're talking about. Sure there were some big issues especially in R2 but I love it cause the characters, the politics/ lelouchs backstory, and his geass. I don't think it's objectively terrible at all
it contradicts itself after the first episode :mjlol:

i mean i love it, but i'm not gonna hold it against a real classic like Legend of Galactic Heroes or something. Its just entertaining as hell, consistency be damned.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
it contradicts itself after the first episode :mjlol:

i mean i love it, but i'm not gonna hold it against a real classic like Legend of Galactic Heroes or something. Its just entertaining as hell, consistency be damned.
tell me the problems you had with Code Geass?

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Code Geass was objectively terrible :what: People love it BECAUSE it was terrible

of course those writers haven't recreated that perfect blend of fukkery yet. Someone told them they were good writers :mjlol: once they go back to something familiar then at the very least you'll have a DBSuper situation where fans are satisfied and people are occasionally entertained like they were before
After the first EP of Super i know it was going to be trash dropped it and only picked it back up for future trucks and dropped it again... there was also some poster in the red calling Super out and was getting neg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Re-Creators
Saekano S2
Renai Boukun
Attack on Titan S2
Eromanga-sensei

That's it so far but there are other shows I plan to get into. So far I'm not crazy about any of these shows I've watched. AoT is especially frustrating because it's been so long since I watched a serial shounen show and I'm getting Naruto flashbacks of how they force in all this backstory while interesting stuff is going on just to drag out the plot instead of getting to the stuff I actually care about.

My nicca you never let me down:mjlol:

You stay watching that :huhldup::sitdown: stuff but I respect your conviction and devotion to it:salute:

Martha

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
tell me the problems you had with Code Geass?
I enjoyed it like one of those undercards before a real title fight. A complete amateurish slugfest that's just amazing to watch but you notice technical issues all over the place

characters seemingly forgetting their own motivations
plot holes out the ass
suzaku spiderman/anakin or whatever the fukk he is
the progression and power ups
fukkery for the sake of fukkery

was I entertained? absolutely. will i continue recommending it? sure. but its like the fast & furious of anime. you got all these terminators and godfathers and 2001 space odds - then you got geass which deserves a medal for never taking itself too seriously and embracing that its an amusement park ride before anything else

The D-List Vet

Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I enjoyed it like one of those undercards before a real title fight. A complete amateurish slugfest that's just amazing to watch but you notice technical issues all over the place

plot holes out the ass

was I entertained? absolutely. will i continue recommending it? sure. but its like the fast & furious of anime. you got all these terminators and godfathers and 2001 space odds - then you got geass which deserves a medal for never taking itself too seriously and embracing that its an amusement park ride before anything else
more detail give examples last time i watch CG was when i was like 15 or 16 so when i was young i never realize it

Daps
Reppin
SN1
I haven't watched Code Geass in 2 years so I don't remember the plot holes and all that I just remember damn near every episode had me :ohhh:

Akashic Records of b*stard Magic Instructor starting out pretty good, only seen episode 1 so far but I'm liking it.

Aria the Scarlet Ammo AA was solid, expected it to be a season 2 took me a couple episodes to realize its a alternative story. I liked it about the same as season 1 and it was good to see Aria again.

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes I'm on episode 7. I liked the first couple episodes but the last 2 kinda felt like its going nowhere, hopefully it picks up.

Much better PV than the last two, now to wait 5 to 6 months before I can finally watch it. Some people were thinking Levy and Gajeel wouldn't even be in it so its good to see them. It's weird that I'm actually looking forward to trying to avoid spoilers again.

Then June chivalry of failed knight and think gate comes out that month or July with dragon ball super vol 1

So many DVDs coming out next couple months :wow:

Himōto! Umaru-chan - May 30
Chivalry of a Failed Knight - June 13
School-Live! - June 27
Hyouka (Part 1) - July 4
GATE - July 11
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches - July 2017
Monster Musume: Everyday Life with Monster Girls - July 26
Food Wars! - August 15
anohana - Summer 2017
My Wife is the Student Council President! - Summer 2017

Anime all day everyday it's a way of life for me :ahh:
:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

The point of Code Geass was that it was fukkery although some people mistook it for quality. It was a beautiful train wreck that didn't take itself so seriously.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

plot holes out the ass

giphy.gif

I CAN FORGIVE A LT OF THINGS BUT I CANT FORGIVE THAT:damn:

DONT COMPARE CODE GEASS TO THAT ABORTION OF A FRANCHISE:damn::damn: