peppe

Superstar
Daps
shokugeki no soma needs a season 3 the streets are hungry for it goddamnit :francis: the manga at this point is :wow:

EDIT: 5 episodes deep and still no FAVAROOOOOOOOOOOO, you make an entire season with him as the main character and then in the second season you bring everyone back EXCEPT him.

BULLLLLLLLSHHHIT :hhh:even on the announcement poster you used him but not in the anime:pacspit:

Last edited:

iaknet8m

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching Yu Yu Hakusho for the first time because I didn't have cable back when it was on TV, on episode 9 now. I'm enjoying it so far.
I posted this in July 2015. I just finished the show today :snoop:

Great series, I just don't know why it took so long for me to finish it. Only really problem I had was that I was really hoped for the last arc and loved all the setup to the tournament, but then it just ended so suddenly. Even three more episodes could have made it feel more well-rounded as an arc. But overall I really liked it and I was surprised at how well the visuals held up.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
400th anime: Hotarubi no Mori e :mjcry:

Little girl meets a forest spirit who will die if touched by humans. Visits him every summer growing closer with the passing year. Same universe as Natsume Yuujinchou
Same universe? Are the stories connected?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I posted this in July 2015. I just finished the show today :snoop:

Great series, I just don't know why it took so long for me to finish it. Only really problem I had was that I was really hoped for the last arc and loved all the setup to the tournament, but then it just ended so suddenly. Even three more episodes could have made it feel more well-rounded as an arc. But overall I really liked it and I was surprised at how well the visuals held up.
"Can't end a good party without someone on the floor":wow:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Same universe? Are the stories connected?

Not connected story wise, but has the same setting, art style, director, creator, music composer etc. It's essentially a 40 minute side story with different characters, as good as any single episode of Natsume Yuujinchou