Consumed

Superstar
Daps
400th anime: Hotarubi no Mori e :mjcry:

Little girl meets a forest spirit who will die if touched by humans. Visits him every summer growing closer with the passing year. Same universe as Natsume Yuujinchou

Updated 3x3

KRz3j0F.jpg

only added Revolutionary Girl Utena since I hit 300. hopefully I'll find something that'll crack my top 9 soon

peppe

Superstar
Daps

the beginning of this video when I saw it I fukking died :mjlol: seriously died laughing so hard :bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
LeLouch of the Resurrection cant come soon enough:mjcry:
My co- GOAT anime
I wouldn't expect much from this. The makers of Code Geass have yet to go on to make anything even close since then. The best I can recall is Valvrave which was somewhat amusing fukkery but nowhere near Code Geass. Even the newer Code Geass OVA series wasn't all that hot.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't expect much from this. The makers of Code Geass have yet to go on to make anything even close since then. The best I can recall is Valvrave which was somewhat amusing fukkery but nowhere near Code Geass. Even the newer Code Geass OVA series wasn't all that hot.

What breh?? Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito was fukking flames, those fight scenes were on another level :whoo::banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What breh?? Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito was fukking flames, those fight scenes were on another level :whoo::banderas:
it was ok but it it didn't have called Code Geass on the title and that Lelouch and Suzaku cameo it wouldn't have got half the attention it did. It stands out more for it's title than it's actual content.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
True. I'm actually very worried

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Code Geass was objectively terrible :what: People love it BECAUSE it was terrible

of course those writers haven't recreated that perfect blend of fukkery yet. Someone told them they were good writers :mjlol: once they go back to something familiar then at the very least you'll have a DBSuper situation where fans are satisfied and people are occasionally entertained like they were before

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My homey @winb83 :lolbron:

What kinda anime you watching now cuz:skip:

Asking for a friend

Martha
Re-Creators
Saekano S2
Renai Boukun
Attack on Titan S2
Eromanga-sensei

That's it so far but there are other shows I plan to get into. So far I'm not crazy about any of these shows I've watched. AoT is especially frustrating because it's been so long since I watched a serial shounen show and I'm getting Naruto flashbacks of how they force in all this backstory while interesting stuff is going on just to drag out the plot instead of getting to the stuff I actually care about.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
currently reading

Berserk
D.Gray Man
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka
High School of the Dead
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Mob Psycho 100