twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What site are you guys ordering Blu-ray anime off of?

I want to get the Shouwa Genroku series, and prison school.

I buy mines off rightstufanime.com

My limited edition of no game no life just came in was damn 50% off had to jump on that shyt came loaded :noah:

ReLIFE is getting a four part OVA!!
:blessed::blessed: @winb83

Show was a sleeper hit too me really good can't wait :ahh:
Yo, konosuba with the shyts. Im fukking dying:laff:

Yea show is :russ:
Season 2 is even funnier
The ova had me in tears :mjlol:

Let's see went on a buying spree
No game no life limited edition
Dbz kai final chapter pt 1
Hunter x hunter vol 1 & 2
Fate zero

Wallet was hurt but worth it :blessed:

Next up
Dbz kai final chapter 2 next month
Then June chivalry of failed knight and think gate comes out that month or July with dragon ball super vol 1

Anime all day everyday it's a way of life for me :ahh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm still resumed watching Re:Zero I'm on episode 20.... CAN I HAVE SOME MUTHAfukkING ANSWERS PLEASE??!!?!?!:why::why::why:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
That just might be the first episode in the newer series that Guts didn't catch a body :ohhh:

Guts & the squad about to slay some Troll ass out here though, no homo :lawd:

I swear 1 of those things out side the tree house was dabbing Caska at the end :heh:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Manga rock + kissmanga is the fukking thruth. Spend 6$ to get it ad free and its definitaly worth it. The pictures auto adjust to my screensize, favorites and unlimited downloads :wow: which i had a 12 inch ipad pro just for manga reading :mjcry:

Cant wait another week on boku no hero so I started reading, already on chapter 46 and wasnt expecting those turn of events. Even tho I know what happens in attack on titan I need more 20 min its so freaking short if the anime is good.

Also gundam thunderbolt :wow:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Manga rock + kissmanga is the fukking thruth. Spend 6$ to get it ad free and its definitaly worth it. The pictures auto adjust to my screensize, favorites and unlimited downloads :wow: which i had a 12 inch ipad pro just for manga reading :mjcry:

Cant wait another week on boku no hero so I started reading, already on chapter 46 and wasnt expecting those turn of events. Even tho I know what happens in attack on titan I need more 20 min its so freaking short if the anime is good.

Also gundam thunderbolt :wow:
:ohhh: you reading manga breh? give me a list of what you reading and i see if i can help add to your list

peppe

Superstar
Daps
currently reading

Berserk
D.Gray Man
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka
High School of the Dead
Keijo!!!!!!!!
Mob Psycho 100
Prison School
Seraph of the End
Shingeki no Kyojin
Shokugeki no Soma
Terra ForMars
Boku no hero
Gate
hunter x hunter
nanatsu no taizai
one puch man
overlord
toukyou kushu
monster musume :mjgrin::yeshrug:
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Gaiden: Sword Oratoria

Dgray man has me :skip: at how much chapters I still need to read, but if the manga is good it get devoured like nothing. I believe I read 200+ chapters of berserk in 2 week give or take I just couldn't put it down.:banderas:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@peppe

Add these to your reading list
Grand Blue(this should be the first one you read) :wow:
To You, The Immortal(should be the 2nd one you read)
The Promised Neverland
Onanie Master Kurosawa(:whoa: Trust me on this its going to be a bit werid at the start but its a sleeper)
Chi no Wadachi
Happiness (OSHIMI Shuzo)
Hi Score Girl
Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu.
Jagaaaaaan(promising new manga)
Gleipnir
mousou telepathy (it may have a lot of chapters but they are all just one page)
Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko!(it may have a lot of chapters but they are all just one page)

Besides the last two everything is short at max they all have 5-36 chapters shortest being Chi no wadachi since it just started a few months back with 5 chapters

Everything i listed could become an anime if there was more chapters besides Grand blue because the writer is against that but i tell you why after you catch up on that.

as an added bonus if you have not read The Breaker then after you finish the Breaker read New waves the 2nd half of Breaker. The breaker and New waves are 200+ so that will take you some time to finish