SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
i thought this nikka knov was like an Ishida (Bleach) type until he broke down in the bushes. he just decapitated a guy no sweat and is crying over an aura, have some confidence due lol

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just going to let you know main character is a straight bytch ass nikka :mjpls:

Shinji complains too damn much :rudy:
Shinki Ikari is one of THE WORST main characters in anime history. Top 10. And in one of the movies he pulls one of the weirdest stunts ever. I won't spoil it, but he's straight. :scusthov:

Damn i thought Knov was always calm.. once he felt that aura he got shook

i know right? shyt made me mad uncomfortable watching this dude LITERALLY get shook in the rain by that bush....started crying and everything :wow:

i thought this nikka knov was like an Ishida (Bleach) type until he broke down in the bushes. he just decapitated a guy no sweat and is crying over an aura, have some confidence due lol

I think his being shook is a testament to how strong the guards are. Remember they were shytting on Killua for taking Gon and bouncing, but now he saw, that was the only option. The guards are beast mode. He felt the power.:banderas:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just started watching Kuroko. 8 minutes in and I'm already :russ:
Only the Japanese can find a way to turn basketball into this mythical, super powered sport.
:dead: @ the girl being able to look at people and automatically see their flaws and potential.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:whew: just caught up to the recent episode of HxH....my favorite anime popping right now

wanna see the extent of the kings power tho cus this niga jus been beheading nikkas with his tail ever since he was born...havent even lifted a finger yet :wow:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I'm on episode 9 of Darker than Black. I've liked every episode so far but the worst part of it has been the voice acting they got for the chief in the dub.

And now episodes 9 and 10 are gonna be about her. Everyone else does their voices ranging from average to perfect for the character and she's just flat and boring. It bothers me so much that I found the lady and was considering following her on twitter just to tell her how much it sucks.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Anyone else feeling like the recent saga of Hunter X Hunter feels a little like dragonball Z? :ohhh:

or maybe thats just because the king has a tail that reminds me of Cell :patrice::manny:

Daps
Anyone else feeling like the recent saga of Hunter X Hunter feels a little like dragonball Z? :ohhh:

or maybe thats just because the king has a tail that reminds me of Cell :patrice::manny:

Yeah that could be it. It has a very DBZ like format in terms of the enemies though. Kind of like freiza and the ginyu force or cell and the androids. Smaller less powerful enemies to beat before you get to the big boss.

And when they feel each other's aura it's very similar to when they would sense each other's power levels on DBZ.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching Kuroko. 8 minutes in and I'm already :russ:
Only the Japanese can find a way to turn basketball into this mythical, super powered sport.
:dead: @ the girl being able to look at people and automatically see their flaws and potential.

Just wait until you see more of the other powers:banderas:. Have you seen Kuroko's?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Neon Genesis Evangelion today
you might wanna do yourself a favor and stop watching this then wait till the last movie is released then watch the movies with the new story and ending then go back and watch the original TV series if still interested. supposedly the movies are the true version of the story. also the ending to the TV series is fukked up anyway.

they just released the third of 4 movies not too long ago so the last should be out within a year.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I thought Knov was a G for getting so close and still wanting to get closer. Dude was like 10 feet from the king or some shyt... still on some "this might not be close enough :ninja2:" stuff.. :wtf:. But dam after he saw that aura.. straight up brought the bytch outta that nicca :russ:.
Dude was curled up in the fetal position crying hardcore outside in the pouring rain... :wow: muttering to himself "if based cellfrieza wants to fukk my bytch he can have her, I'm sorry girl :sadbron:"

I wished they would have covered some more games the King had with that girl though, I like his character.

HxH keep bringing that piff :whew:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The funniest part about Knov's breakdown is that if you go back to the episode where Kite gets owned by Neferpitou, Knov was talking cash shyt to Killua about how he ran from her. Now he asking Why?
WHY? BECAUSE GON AND KILLUA ARE REAL ASS nikkaS! KNOV GET IT TOGETHER.

Yo I was CRYING when he started saying "Palm...PALM!!" :bryan:
That was embarrassing as hell. I thought he was a top notch Hunter. He feels some aura and turns into a complete bytch crying in the rain like Drake. Get better nikka your suppose to be a pro hunter for gods sake.
He gonna teleport to one of those rooms and cry in the corner

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest part about Knov's breakdown is that if you go back to the episode where Kite gets owned by Neferpitou, Knov was talking cash shyt to Killua about how he ran from her. Now he asking Why?
WHY? BECAUSE GON AND KILLUA ARE REAL ASS nikkaS! KNOV GET IT TOGETHER.

Yo I was CRYING when he started saying "Palm...PALM!!" :bryan:
That was embarrassing as hell. I thought he was a top notch Hunter. He feels some aura and turns into a complete bytch crying in the rain like Drake. Get better nikka your suppose to be a pro hunter for gods sake.
He gonna teleport to one of those rooms and cry in the corner

:pachaha: that's what I'm saying for god sake nikka have some fukkin self-respect. You in the rain shoeless crying in a godam bush like a lv 5 sissy - dude made me sick breh, even his inner conscious was shytting on him with them flashbacks of some fukkin kids having more nuts than him.

"Palm..! Palm..! :sadbron:"

He was doing so good too man.. :wow: