Daps
Can I get a recommendation from my coli brehs?

Im playing HxH, Kill La Kil, Kuroko,ippo week by week and it's killing me. I need a good binge

Already watched what some would call the essentials.

I got a recommendation for future diary not too long ago, a flawed anime but I really enjoyed it.

Anybody else got any other recommendations ? I'm open to mecha but I prefer action, psychological thrillers, etc...mostly seinen

Help brehs

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I get a recommendation from my coli brehs?

Im playing HxH, Kill La Kil, Kuroko,ippo week by week and it's killing me. I need a good binge

Already watched what some would call the essentials.

I got a recommendation for future diary not too long ago, a flawed anime but I really enjoyed it.

Anybody else got any other recommendations ? I'm open to mecha but I prefer action, psychological thrillers, etc...mostly seinen

Help brehs
watch Kingdom.. If you can't stand the animation of first season, watch the second season, they changed the animation.

Kingdom_S2_05_png_650x10000_q85.jpg

Kingdom_S2_20_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

tumblr_m92t7xfb481qbxqfpo1_500.png

"i will be the greatest general under the heavens" :banderas:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I couldn't become a hero, so I reluctantly decided to get a job 6.5/10
Outbreak Company 7.5/10
Strike The Blood 7/10
Tokyo Ravens 7/10

Daps
watch Kingdom.. If you can't stand the animation of first season, watch the second season, they changed the animation.

Kingdom_S2_05_png_650x10000_q85.jpg

Kingdom_S2_20_jpg_650x10000_q85.jpg

tumblr_m92t7xfb481qbxqfpo1_500.png

"i will be the greatest general under the heavens" :banderas:

I'll check it out, thanks breh. Are you saying that I can get away with skipping an entire season though? There isn't any must watch type piff in that first season?

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'll check it out, thanks breh. Are you saying that I can get away with skipping an entire season though? There isn't any must watch type piff in that first season?
animation is gawd awful that first season, shyt look like tekken 2 :snoop: thats why i quit on it...might peep the second tho :ehh:

had to throw strike the blood in the bushes cuz they started using these "avatars" instead of actually hand to hand fighting :beli:

did yall dudes watch that new ep of kuroko tho :wow: best anime out right now (if your a bball fan of course) since HxH is more cerebral than anything nowadays.....ippo was dope too, cant believe volg pulled his punch and still did ippo dirty like that :why:

Daps
did yall dudes watch that new ep of kuroko tho :wow: best anime out right now (if your a bball fan of course) since HxH is more cerebral than anything right now.....ippo was dope too, cant believe volg pulled his punch and still did ippo dirty like that :why:

Yeah I checked out that Kuroko being that I (and probably alot of us here) actually play basketball it provides for that extra :wow:

The whole episode I kept thinkin' man they should have shot this n)gga the fade in the locker room when he was talking slick about "something bad happening". Especially after he already hurt one of your own and gave zero fuks about it.

Vanishing Drive gets me every time tho :banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yeah I checked out that Kuroko being that I (and probably alot of us here) actually play basketball it provides for that extra :wow:

The whole episode I kept thinkin' man they should have shot this n)gga the fade in the locker room when he was talking slick about "something bad happening". Especially after he already hurt one of your own and gave zero fuks about it.

Vanishing Drive gets me every time tho :banderas:
hell yea, im just waiting for my dude kuroko to finish at the basket so i can do a full :ahh: when he combine the two.....i was also saying in that ep when that dirty shyt was happening "why dont yall bring the worse dude off the bench and have him scoop slam that mufukka" :lolbron:...this dude ending careers early and just gettin away with it, fuk that he gotta get whats coming to him....shyt had me rolling when kagami was bout to give that bubble gum poppin mufukka that haymaker :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe I slept on Golden Time this long. I watched the first episode and I was put off by it but I'm at episode 7 and I'm hooked. Its so refreshing that the characters are college aged and the show has one of the messiest most train wrecked love polygons I've ever seen in an anime.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
This nikka Haruto in Kakumeiki Valvrave is one of the WOAT main characters up there with shinji :aicmon:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kind of a let down how they censored the fukk out of this scene. In the manga, is the aftermath of Palm's encounter with Bizeff:
tumblr_mx8zzfQSdk1qhawt4o1_500.jpg

There's a dildo, a video camera, and in the subsequent panels she spits something out of her mouth.
This is the anime.
tumblr_mx8zzfQSdk1qhawt4o2_500.png

Too bad. I thought that enhanced Palm's rawness, and how much more thorough she is compared to her master Knov the Coward fakkit. That said:
tumblr_mx923gEhai1sohzu5o1_400.gif

"Lets enjoy a nen battle"
Morel the God Tier Hunter vs. Leol
HUNTER X HUNTER 107
tumblr_mx9hpwIqcy1qi0f9no1_500.gif

STREAM: http://www.animeavenue.net/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-107/
DOWNLOAD: http://www.animetake.com/hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-107/