SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
All the anime series i love(d) are either being cancelled or taking long years of hiatus. This shyt is killing me man.:to:

Currently watching Hunter x Hunter though shyt is tough...hope producesrs dont take a 3 year break

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Watch One Piece - you will be :eat: indefinitely

:salute: I do bro, I have no fear of the GOAT leaving my side. shyt could go on forever so many story lines they could take but i need more dope series to fill my time up. waiting a week for 25 mins of the shyt is getting old.

• Dap
Reactions: DMR

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right now just Naruto, Hunter, and Kill La Kill. In the past I've watched Death Note, Code Geass, Bleach, first 60 episodes of One Piece, Claymore :to:, Samurai Champloo, both Fullmetal Alchemists, Attack on Titan, Blue Exorcist, first season of Sengoku Basara, and maybe a couple more I'm forgetting atm.
Any recommendations?
And please anime Gawds, make Tower of God happen :blessed:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
think im bout to throw kill la kill in the bushes :snoop:....after that 3rd ep its been downhill ever since :smh:....im literally like :beli: after i watch an ep now, shyt just too silly and these other clubs dumb as fuk :stopitslime:....she need to get bak to fighting the core ppl or imma :camby: this shyt

Your right there was epic fights the first 3 episodes?

Does that kind of quality ever come back?