Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I don't have a PS4/PS3 or Blu-ray player so I want DVDs but unfortunately it seems most places are selling most shows in a blu-ray/dvd "combo pack" which just raises the price for something that is useless for me.

I never even watched more than a couple episodes of Naruto and One Piece in the first place. Shows that go 100s of episodes really have to be special for me to watch them. I liked the little bit of One Piece I saw on Toonami a decade ago, but not enough to watch hundreds more episodes.

Even when I first started watching Fairy Tail when it was at 175 episodes I thought that was a lot. I liked Rave Master though and the character designs and art for Fairy Tail looked excellent so I gave it a chance one day and it's been my favorite show since the first episode. That's the only show I wouldn't mind going 800 episodes but considering the manga is supposedly reaching its climax it might fall short of half of that.

Yu Yu Hakusho and DBZ are the only other 100+ episode shows I watched but even then I definitely missed a few DBZ eps here and there.

Fairy Tail I'll definitely re-watch over and over when it ends. That's a show that when it doesn't air for a few months I start to miss it real bad. Yu Yu Hakusho I been meaning to re-watch for years but never got around to it.

It's a disaster don't do that to yourself.

Check Amazon. They had a deal for the entire series of some of the older animes like Trigun, Samurai Champloo in the regular dvd format for pretty good prices.

Mana

Kung Fu Mama
Daps
Reppin
Boards don't hit back
The last anime I've finished watching up to current season are One Punch Man and Attack On Titan, both I enjoyed very much. There is a lot of older anime I've started watching but never finished. I feel compelled to watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist to the end for some reason.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I feel compelled to watch the original Fullmetal Alchemist to the end for some reason.
giphy.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Currently getting caught up on The Promised Neverland. On chap 9... maaan
they didn't have to draw the black "sister" like that :skip:

think I'll get the artist's artbook.. love the art

Daps
Reppin
SN1

I hope this art style is only for the movie because the female characters all look poorly drawn. I seriously didn't recognize Lucy in one of the clips until I saw her Fairy Tail emblem. Everyone, even fukking Wendy gets more time in the trailer than Lucy, the main character. Why is Lucy the only character we don't see fighting? I've never seen this level of disrespect toward the main character in any other series. Every new Dragon Cry trailer just pisses me off more.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Gundam IRON-BLOODED ORPHANS: Theory - McGillis told Orga to escape while he makes that commotion to do this (kill Orga) and get Mikazuki to follow him instead.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
All they gotta do is kill of Mika and it's all good. Mika needs to go out in a blaze of glory killing Rustal. Personally I hope McGillis succeeds. It's pretty clear he set them up though.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
:ohhh::ohhh:

Makes sense, Orga was like "yo stop tryna recruit from my set" :birdman:

This sounds like something sneaky McGillis would do but remember that they are under jaming by Gjallarhorn, and out numbered, i don't think McGillis will waste his men to assasinate Orga. He might have known that the building will be under monitoring and that something might happen and he didn't warn them, but having Tekkedan survive and able to flee it's not bad for him either, it will ensure that he himself would have an escape if every thing go to hell.
Also McGillis never used underhand method, even when killing Gaelio he went to kill him himself (not like Elion rustal), it would have been out of character for him to do that.

On the other hand Nobliss and Rustall have everything to gain from this, if Orga die, Tekedan will be headless, most of them would probably want revenge and then follow McGillis against Gjallarhorn. If Tekkedan and McGillis get wiped their next target would be kudelia and Makanai (remember that both of them survived an a assasination attempt, kudelia from Nobliss and Makanai from Rustall)

We also learned during this episode that apart from re-establishing Gjallarhorn authority they also want to do something about Mars and the Mars branch. Its not in their interest that Kudelia stay alive as "the maiden of revolution", and can also blame her through Tekkedan (like manipulating the media to say that she is in fact behind every thing Tekkedan did etc..) and use her as an exemple.