KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I stopped watching Naruto Shippuden back around like episode 200 years back,

~Mid December I went back to Naruto from the very first episode of the original Naruto and I've binged my way up to ~450 of Shippuden skipping fillers. Going strong to finish the whole thing, hopefully it ends before I catch up.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I stopped watching Naruto Shippuden back around like episode 200 years back,

~Mid December I went back to Naruto from the very first episode of the original Naruto and I've binged my way up to ~450 of Shippuden skipping fillers. Going strong to finish the whole thing, hopefully it ends before I catch up.
Naruto is finished with the Manga material already.

Daps
Reppin
SN1

:blessed: finally

Funimation will open the film in the United States and Canada on April 7. The company will host film screenings in both the original Japanese with English subtitles and an English dub. The film will run on more than 200 screens with English subtitles or dub in North America.

Anyone else think its weird all the big releases this year are movies?

Thierry Henry

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Emirates Stadium
Blood orphans was extremely intense, Atra is pregnant, they out of resources, lost connections with the outside mars and now under attack. I wonder what Mcgillis has got in plan?
Too many death flags flying around with Orga, Mika, Atra, and Kudelia. McGillis def has something planned cause he was already expecting the fleet.

Atra on that sister wives shyt.

If Tekkadan all gets killed off in the end this will go down as the GOAT Gundam and totally be redeemed.
Atra was probably down with a threesome as well :steviej:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohlawd: Just finished Code Gegass Season 1
:whoo:at that last scene, I admit the show kinda hit a lull but the last 5 episodes things picked up dramatically

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83

Sounds like Crunchyroll's getting cocky since they don't really have any competition. This is another reason to pass on Crunchyroll which is sad cause it only gives people more reason to pirate.
I'll still pay the $9.99 for VRV a month. Piracy is never justifiable because it basically just damages the industry if you can afford support it but choose to pirate anyway.

I pay because I was tired of being a leach to said industry when I could afford it.

If people really care about quality they could buy the Blu-ray release but the same people complaining about streaming quality probably won't do that.

The thing about a lot of pirates is they want to justify doing so.

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
kuronko.jpg