twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm trying, breh. :mjcry:

I feel ur pain breh shyt is massive and cuz I watch other tv shows sometimes then when u got fatherly duties and then some free time to play ur video games u forget
But when I watch a anime and it's a completed anime 80% time I binge watch it to complete as long as it's 24 eps or shorter I do it the same day or just in 2 days
If it's longer depends on my mood how many I watch
It's y I let half new shows be near completion then watch them then watch them week to week :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can't wait. It looks like they switched the games from the manga from outdoor to indoor. Everyone knows I love this anime/manga but I find it hilarious that they rarely look at video of other players and don't knows their skillset until they are in the game.

Yea I caught that too
Can't wait too see kise give em that work :blessed:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I can't understand what my husband is saying was hilarious and short too. Two seasons done in an hour. It was a nice break from the heavy anime I've been watching.

Re-watching Eureka Seven and wow it's terrible. Withholding information for 25 episodes, Eureka suddenly gets a personality and Holland, man it's bad. Charles and Ray:feedme: They took him in like a son of their own and that's how they are repaid! Still don't remember what the hell happened to Diane.

Imma need something dark and reflective like Now and Then Here and There. What y'all recommend?

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Oh and Saga of Evil Tanya is amazing check that out if you haven't. Second episode was flames.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I feel ur pain breh shyt is massive and cuz I watch other tv shows sometimes then when u got fatherly duties and then some free time to play ur video games u forget
But when I watch a anime and it's a completed anime 80% time I binge watch it to complete as long as it's 24 eps or shorter I do it the same day or just in 2 days
If it's longer depends on my mood how many I watch
It's y I let half new shows be near completion then watch them then watch them week to week :mjcry:

Thankfully this season been ass tho :mjgrin:

A breh was hurting though back in the Summer when my backlog was still 90% full tho. :mjcry:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
How is Kuzu no Honkai? kinda :sadcam: about what I've heard about the manga

Best romantic drama in a while. Avoids every cliche and goes straight for the jugular in non trashy way. Portrays the theme of obsession well.

Some people say it's heavy on NTR, but it lets you know outright that this isn't about a real relationship. The main characters are just taking out their sexual frustration on other people. They are very much self conceited scum bags, but that's the point of the anime. Not every romance has a happy ending.

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
And those Takamura fights :picard:

:wow:

Eagle vs Hawk :banderas:
:lawd:, that fight was the truth :banderas:. Im caught up with the manga and :whew:, everybody is fighting against world rankers. Also Vorg
Finally won a championship belt and didnt get screwed over :mjcry:. The fight was so epic too. The techniques and the will to win :mjcry:. Amazing :mjcry:. People were gonna rage if Vorg got screwed over again. [/spoilers]

Last edited: