winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just figured out the twist of Masamune-kun no Revenge and if I'm right this show is straight evil.

Yoshino totally ran Masamune and made Aki believe he abandoned her. She liked him back when he was fat and he liked her and Yoshino didn't want her to be happy and Masamune present day revenge is some part of her long game at revenge against Aki and he doesn't even know it. That clip they showed of her crying over a boy as a lil kid has to be over him. Masamune is getting played. That's why Yoshino calls him Pig's Foot cause she created that shyt and Aki doesn't know a damn thing about it.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tiger_Mask_W.jpg

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man this chick just jacked him off under the covers and he nutted on her clothing. What kinda show is this?

The teacher chick seems to know everything. She's foul as hell. This Scum's Wish is evil I tell you.
PLQH60Y.png

Last edited:
Daps
Man this chick just jacked him off under the covers and he nutted on her clothing. What kinda show is this?

The teacher chick seems to know everything. She's foul as hell. This Scum's Wish is evil I tell you.
PLQH60Y.png

This show has been amazing so far. I absolutely love the artstyle. IMO the best looking show this season. excellent sound design and color pallete as well

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hunter X Hunter was ok. Definitely over-hyped :francis:

I thought the same thing until the Ant arc. You caught up?

Perfect Blue
All the Kara no Kyoukai films
Casshern Sins
Serial Experiments Lain
Gunslinger Girl
Welcome to the NHK
Chirin no Suzu

not really dark, but reflective shorts

Furiko

House of Small Cubes

Respect. I love Satoshi Kon's work so I saw Perfect Blue, great film. Madhouse needs to start a gofundme for Dreaming Machine. Damn Japanese Culture. Rip Kon.

I watched a trailer to Lain and it looks good too, but I'll look all of these other ones up.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
This show has been amazing so far. I absolutely love the artstyle. IMO the best looking show this season. excellent sound design and color pallete as well

the eyes stand out most to me. They all look dead inside

79Ij5Ru.png
7qYlIEz.jpg
2tjmc4a.png

add mnemosyne to this list.

heard some good stuff about it. gonna watch sooner than later

I thought the same thing until the Ant arc. You caught up?

Respect. I love Satoshi Kon's work so I saw Perfect Blue, great film. Madhouse needs to start a gofundme for Dreaming Machine. Damn Japanese Culture. Rip Kon.

I watched a trailer to Lain and it looks good too, but I'll look all of these other ones up.

passed too soon :mjcry:

a lot of those are cult classics except for Chirin no Suzu, which is like if bambi decided to get revenge on its moms killer

Last edited: