Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Finished Now and Then, Here and There

One of those shows that'll have you staring at a wall for 30 minutes. Upset thinking about it

Genocide, child soldiers, implied rape, never ending war, famine, you name a shytty circumstance it's there with no hero to fight against it. Darkest anime I've seen thus far.

damnn that anime had me feeling some type of way. You should watch technolyze, that series left me feeling empty and depressed.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
damnn that anime had me feeling some type of way. You should watch technolyze, that series left me feeling empty and depressed.

I have :mjcry:

Its the best anime I'll never rewatch because it makes you feel like complete shyt. That last episode was traumatizing

Gungrave, Casshern Sins, Serial Experiments Lain are a couple other shows that gave me a similar feeling

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
So can yall give me 3 must see anime on netflix

Daps
Reppin
SN1
What's up with Kissanime?

Any good alternatives?
I think their trying to move to their backup site, kissanime.io

Problem with that is some episodes are missing on there like the last drop of Fairy Tail dubbed, and other shows that are airing are mislabeled as complete but other than that it seems mostly the same.

Man, I hate when people who hate ecchi watch ecchi just to bring the scores down and complain about it, or worse don't watch and give the show a bad rating anyway. Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai: Under the Innocent Sky is a good show with twists and a well thought out storyline but people will pass cause its sitting at a 6 on MAL.

Accel World - Is there a worse protagonist than this? I'm talking about that fat little bytch not Kuroyukihime, she's alright until she vanishes for several episodes and the show never recovers. I was just starting to like the world they were building and they take away the one decent character and the whole show goes to shyt. They had to know we would hate Haruyuki so I'm baffed why they would take the Black King off the show for no reason like that. The antagonist sucks too, whiny little shyt.

Cross Ange - this might be the most underrated show ever. Ange goes from a ignorant princess to gutter bytch and is all the better for it. They took a risk making it hard to like the main character for awhile with her better than you attitude and slowly made her a great character. Hilda too. That scene where her own mother forgot who she is was powerful as fukk. Character development is the most powerful tool. This show is kinda like Soukou no Strain but a lot better, mixed with Strike Witches but fighting dragons instead of machines. Easily the best Prison anime and the prison aspect is done a lot better than shows like Deadman Wonderland and Nanbaka.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Miyazaki hit them with that ether, told them their work was an insult to life itself. :russ:

Crushed their hopes and dreams :damn::damn::damn:

I remember reading about when he at a screening for his sons first movie

An hour into Tales from Earthsea, Miyazaki bolted from the theater to have a cigarette, saying, “It feels like I was sitting there for about three hours.”

Miyazaki returned and watched the rest of the film. When it finished, he was asked for what he thought. He replied, “I saw my own child. He hasn’t become an adult. That’s all.” He paused and then said, “It’s good that he made one movie. With that, he should stop [making movies].”

:damn:

peppe

Superstar
Daps

goddamn :mjlol:

Depends what you're looking for, but among the mainstream titles

FMA Brotherhood
Death Note
HunterxHunter. I think they only have up to season five though

You could see his heart breaking when miyasaki was spitting that ether. Probably 90% of that room was thinking: welp, it was fun time to find another job.

What's up with Kissanime?

Any good alternatives?

Anilinkz
Gogoanime
Animetv