What age did you realize Mexicans actually SUCC at Soccer?

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Be careful with this logic OP
No african country has ever made the WC semis I don't think
Probably because nations like France steal their best talent.

If all those African expats or 2nd generation Africans decided to play for their native lands like the South Americans then they'd probably have one by now.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Are you retarded?

Who just ran away easily with the CONCACAF tourney that stretched almost 2 years?

Who beat the other top teams in the region

WHo has the highest level talent

Which countries talent accomplished more at the top levels of club competition recently?

You're just trolling because you have some weird inferiority complex about Canada. You dont know anything about Soccer :heh:

bu bu bu but the fifa rankings
I don't care about Canada. Enjoy your first World Cup damn near 40years, their run to the finals should be epic.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Whats really fukked up is Mexico dominating North America then getting washed when they play with the big boys on the world stage :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Whats really fukked up is Mexico dominating North America then getting washed when they play with the big boys on the world stage :mjlol:

They don’t even really dominate North America neither. They’ve won 8 gold cups to the USAs 7, and the last 20 years the two counties alternated champs. Mexico ain’t really never had a stretch of just owning CONCACAF

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
I love soccer

Really got into that shyt when the World Cup was on

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Probably because nations like France steal their best talent.

If all those African expats or 2nd generation Africans decided to play for their native lands like the South Americans then they'd probably have one by now.
Not really because the reason these European countries win is they have the resources and know how to train and give them the best coaches and competition. Most of France’s team grew up and learned the game in France. You’d be shocked the amount of good French born and raised players who play for their African heritage team because they couldn’t make the French squad.

Edit: :beli: just realized who I quoted, you know all this already.