What age did you realize Mexicans actually SUCC at Soccer?

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
You clearly have zero idea of what youre talking about. Its not reformatted and updated like a power ranking based on opinion. "caring" has nothing to do with it. It's a mathematical formula that stretches back half a decade

Canada has better and much higher level elite talent than murica now, and that was proven when they played. deal with it :yeshrug:

I think you're confusing the old method, but you're such a dikkhead you're just going to say I'm wrong.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

I think you're confusing the old method, but you're such a dikkhead you're just going to say I'm wrong.
I mean the fact that your link doesn't even work and that that's one of the first google search responses tells me you just googled this quickly and are trying to pass it off like you know what you're talking about?

Who has been the better team for the last few years ?

Who has the higher level of talent, and especially elite talent? Which country over the last few years has the higher level of players winning championships in the top leagues and champions league while starting?

Its not a debate. Stop trying to defend your country and answer those questions honestly

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I mean the fact that your link doesn't even work and that that's one of the first google search responses tells me you just googled this quickly and are trying to pass it off like you know what you're talking about?

Who has been the better team for the last few years ?

Who has the higher level of talent, and especially elite talent? Which country over the last few years has the higher level of players winning championships in the top leagues and champions league while starting?

Its not a debate. Stop trying to defend your country and answer those questions honestly
1. You don't know how the current rankings work, you could have googled that shyt yourself if the link was broken (which it's not).

2. I'm not hyping the US, I'm shyting on 43rd ranked Canada.

3. Canada is ranked #43 so who cares about all that shyt you're typing.

4. This is a thread shytting on 12th ranked Mexican soccer, so why would you even mention 43rd ranked Canada.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
1. You don't know how the current rankings work, you could have googled that shyt yourself if the link was broken (which it's not).

2. I'm not hyping the US, I'm shyting on 43rd ranked Canada.

3. Canada is ranked #43 so who cares about all that shyt you're typing.

4. This is a thread shytting on 12th ranked Mexican soccer, so why would you even mention 43rd ranked Canada.
Thank you for raising your white flag with the deflecting

I accept your humble defeat

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Didn't watch any of the world cup qualifiers for the last year and a bit huh :heh:

Canada ran through Concacaf, finished 1st overall and beat both mexico and the us, had the best goal differential, and scored the most goals while giving up the least

Also Alphonso Davies is miles better than any American, and theres a few more Canadians you could make the same argument for

Yeah historically Canada hasn't been good, but at this moment? Its not really close. Mexico has an argument but Canada is better right now and the results reflect that :yeshrug:

Beating Aruba and The Cayman Islands is not an achievement, breh. :mjlol:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I dont think i ever seen an athletic Mexican, no homo, they just dont look like they can compete in anything.
That’s the real truth . They don’t have a athletic bone in their body :yeshrug: .

I remember playing soccer one day after school with the Mexican kids. They played every afternoon and I was able to keep up and even scored a goal off sheer effort. I’ve never played soccer growing up :mjlol:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Are you retarded? You don't know how the ranking works and Canada is ranked 43rd.
Are you retarded?

Who just ran away easily with the CONCACAF tourney that stretched almost 2 years?

Who beat the other top teams in the region

WHo has the highest level talent

Which countries talent accomplished more at the top levels of club competition recently?

You're just trolling because you have some weird inferiority complex about Canada. You dont know anything about Soccer :heh:

bu bu bu but the fifa rankings

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Mexico do suck at soccer. But the US got the woat soccer players ever. Off commentary alone Liga MX better than MLS. Spanish commentators be turnt up. I don’t even know what the fukk they be saying but it be exciting. Then, American players ain’t got no flair or skill like that. A bunch of 2 star skill move having ass nikkas. Mexico sorry but Mexican soccer players got more flair. No homo.

:russ:

Arab commentators too >>>