What a 2nd Trump Presidency will look like....

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
You got any proper nonbiased sources?

'ey breh, you've been speaking with confidence on this as if you know what you're talking about.

I think it's you that needs to prove the claim that not much will happen since all these schools are liberal or something like that.

Maybe you should pull out some black admissions/acceptance percentages for the top schools in California before and after 1996. I'm sure the percentages will look the same before and after 1996. Right?!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I was just reading about it will disrupt the community college to state school pipeline for some (obviously southern) states

So basically, a lot of black students will only get an Associate's Degree and their education is 100% done :snoop:

Heimdall

Pro
Daps

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Election season on the coli is unbearable
Thank you. The Locker Room will become Higher Learning Forum 2.0 as we inch closer to the election and everyone on this board will try & act like they're politically informed and know all about everything to the point where it's eyerolling cringe. Some posters already have a head start in that race. I'll never understand how anyone can talk politics 24/7 on this forum, or anywhere else for that matter, as it's such a miserable topic to talk about. I wish we could do the election tomorrow and get this shyt over with. Most of the people have already made up their mind on who they're going to vote for. Nah, it's got to be long and drawn out to the second to last month of 2024 though. fukking hell.

Last edited:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Wait...he's not in jail?

marge-simpson-the-simpsons.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We back with this bullshyt again? And they talking to this Charlatan? Rapist? This cock sucka said this shyt the last election between Biden and trump… News flash Charlastain don’t speak for black folk… fukk out of here..

Like black folk going to vote back in a cock sucka who is actively took away their right to choose, and actively trying to take away affirmative action, voting rights and next civil rights

Why you think Charla saying this? He don’t need no bread or acceptance from CNN or Trump.

Last edited:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
1.More Stimulus Checks

2. Trump retaliating at Sleepy Joe at the next debate

3. MAGA cacs will possibly riot again