What a 2nd Trump Presidency will look like....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
We back with this bullshyt again? And they talking to this Charlatan? Rapist? This cock sucka said this shyt the last election between Biden and trump… News flash Charlastain don’t speak for black folk… fukk out of here..

Like black folk going to vote back in a cock sucka who is actively took away their right to choose, and actively trying to take away affirmative action, voting rights and next civil rights

"I got a $1200 check and I feel important!"

But he denies that the PANDEMIC, that gotten outta control by Trump, was his fault in the first place!!!

COVID deniers are still controlling the messaging because they DGAF about anyone but themselves. Not even their friends and families that died from the virus.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Phew. I thought the Supreme Court overturned Roe and Affirmative Action..

Good thing a million people didn't die from COVID either.

And now.. good thing congress isn't FULL of MAGA freakazoids who have no idea how to even write a resume, let alone govern..

The only positive from these dummies is that they’ve probably never voted for anything in their lives

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Let’s not take any chances.
That's why he has no chance, because people are not taking chances anymore. People are getting out to vote and that's always bad for Republicans. He hasn't grown his base. The same racist people still like him but he's lost people and hasn't convinced new people to support him.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
People who posted that here were just repeating the words of a YTer. They don't think, or speak for themselves. Just parrot the views, terms, and phrases of their thought leaders.
That's not true at all. There's plenty of older black folks that have been saying the same things for decades before this.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don't care about Roe.

Affirmative Action? Black folks who are denied need to speak up. Interested to see the effects of AA no longer being around, but I doubt anything major happens because most Universities are liberal and tote diversity.

Man just stop. It's obvious you're speaking on shyt you don't keep up with and just making it up as you go.

We've already seen the after effects of affirmative action being removed from Californian schools and plenty of people have "spoken up" about it.

Also how are you so confident that "nothing will happen" if it's now considered illegall?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man just stop. It's obvious you're speaking on shyt you don't keep up with and just making it up as you go.

We've already seen the after effects of affirmative action being removed from Californian schools and plenty of people have "spoken up" about it.

Also how are you so confident that "nothing will happen" if it's now considered illegall?

You got any proper nonbiased sources?

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yea cause Trudeau is so amazing right.

I see you didn't Google fear indoctrination. It's never about economics or anything "tangibke." It's always about fantasy scenarios to scare people
Trudeau is way better than any if these right wing POS.

Argentina's newly elected president threatens press who wasn't pro his election

Netanyahu out here killing Palestinian Muslims and Christians.

India threatening to ban Halal food

America reverting back to Jim Crow laws.

So miss me with your bullshyt.