What’s up with @BillyOcean threatening to beat every coli poster up

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i fukked with you in the past and i always had your back and we still coli cool but

But I aint cosigning no nikka talking about fighting a black woman and neither should you unless you go definitive proof she aint a black woman. you white. you need to not fukk with that unless you really cool with seeing a black woman get her ass beat

If she aint prove it

If not fall the fukk off because your boy is mad disrespectful and I promise his old ass aint popping that shyt on his block. if you love your boy dm him to go to therapy

nikka, post where I said I want to fight a Black woman. That Nicole poster is a man. And I clearly told that man that if by chance he was a woman, I wouldn't deal with him. You sound like a gullible simp ass fakkit.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Naw, the coli been downplaying his threats to @Nicole0416

A grown ass man threatened to put hands on a black mother for nothing. There was only one adult in the exchange involving @Billy Ocean and @Nicole0416 and it wasn't the man. This man who threatened to put a gun in someone's mouth over anonymous internet threats also said he put his address in Nicole's inbox. What did this grown ass man expect a woman to do? I need all my real nikkas to consider this....

I'll wait....

Let it sink in.....

Threatening to attack a black mother isn't an honorable act. Real men ain't giving cowards points for trying to G check a woman on the internet. @Billy Ocean @Nicole0416 handled ya'll situation with more poise and strength than you did. That's feminine black energy you fukk nikka, it doesn't cower when facing threats from lesser energies. Karma is a motherfukker and God gives us what we deserve homie.
He thinks it's a man, so he's not actually threatening a woman

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Post where I said I want to fight a Black woman. That Nicole poster is a man. And I clearly told that man that if by chance he was a woman, I wouldn't deal with him.
:mjlol:

full
prove it or stop deflecting. acting like you a **** whisperer, whisper that shyt out or admit you think everyone is a fakkit because you like that shyt and want to fight everybody like a bytch for no fukking reason. I watched you whore for a whole weekend over this shyt and I am sick of it. Talking about pull up. That random ass address. You dont live there. You definitely looking out the window hoping nobody pull up. You dumb as fukk and reckless and you need fukking help. Threaten another black woman on here and we can talk about it in person. I am not threatening you, just letting you know you aint the only one who can talk that shyt.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
prove it or stop deflecting. acting like you a **** whisperer, whisper that shyt out or admit you think everyone is a fakkit because you like that shyt and want to fight everybody like a bytch for no fukking reason. I watched you whore for a whole weekend over this shyt and I am sick of it. Talking about pull up. That random ass address. You dont live there. You definitely looking out the window hoping nobody pull up. You dumb as fukk and reckless and you need fukking help. Threaten another black woman on here and we can talk about it in person. I am not threatening you, just letting you know you aint the only one who can talk that shyt.

My nikka, stfu :russ:

If you can post ANY REAL EVIDENCE that that Nicole poster really is a woman I will apologize to you and create a thread apologizing to her. It won't happen tho. That is a fukking whole man, dumbass. fukk you trying to protect him for? On here shamelessly sucking his dikk. And I don't think everybody is a fakkit...just you, and anybody that behaves like you.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So you're potentially ready to die, goto jail, or harm someone else over a woman that you don't even know is she a woman that you don't even know either way? Man some of y'all dudes are simps to the maximum.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:dead::deadrose: whutttt is on your mind... you come on here with the most randomnest statements...it's too early for me to be deciphering stuff. and no I'm not wearing a hair hat, Tommy c00namayor....
:picard: Pllllease... Don't try to insulate my intelligence. We both know what's going on under the hood @Nicole.
:mjlol:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So you're potentially ready to die, goto jail, or harm someone else over a woman that you don't even know is she a woman that you don't even know either way? Man some of y'all dudes are simps to the maximum.
shut your angry ass up, this nikka has to post receipts of his claim, innocent til proven guilty not the other way around

im not ready to do none of those but if its a random man threatening a black woman with physical harm something will be done. Tell your boy shut the fukk up or drop evidence

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
My nikka, stfu :russ:

If you can post ANY REAL EVIDENCE that that Nicole poster really is a woman I will apologize to you and create a thread apologizing to her. It won't happen tho. That is a fukking whole man, dumbass. fukk you trying to protect him for? On here shamelessly sucking his dikk. And I don't think everybody is a fakkit...just you, and anybody that behaves like you.
the burden of proof on you idiot, you bringing the claim. Proove your case or admit that you fantasize about men masquerading as women

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He thinks it's a man, so he's not actually threatening a woman
don't even try it.. he's knows I'm a woman... his whole shyt is hack. He got called out, now it's deflection. you can shut the fuk up and not speak for me, because I know the real exchange that happened in the DMs...I know who the fuk I am and who I know on here. If you want to interject, make sure you are aware of the straight up facts prior to commenting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shut your angry ass up, this nikka has to post receipts of his claim, innocent til proven guilty not the other way around

im not ready to do none of those but if its a random man threatening a black woman with physical harm something will be done. Tell your boy shut the fukk up or drop evidence
You're not making sense. How am I angry for asking a question? Make sense when you post nikka. He not my boy you just looking like a super simp over the net on some shyt that isn't worth it. Willing to risk your lives over people you don't know whats going on. You just sound stupid regardless and even moreso online. Them cats ain't meeting up so you know you pump faking but keep calling me mad when nothing in my post to you suggest that because it sounds cool to be a parrot dikk riding others.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
the burden of proof on you idiot, you bringing the claim. Proove your case or admit that you fantasize about men masquerading as women

Burden of proof my ass. If you know anything about the Coli you would know that 90% of the posters that claim they are a female are men trolling. You one of the dumb nikkas that will be caught, end up sending dikk pictures to some hairy nikka posing as a female online.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
don't even try it.. he's knows I'm a woman... his whole shyt is hack. He got called out, now it's deflection. you can shut the fuk up and not speak for me, because I know the real exchange that happened in the DMs...I know who the fuk I am and who I know on here. If you want to interject, make sure you are aware of the straight up facts prior to commenting.

My nikka, YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE YOU ARE A WOMAN SINCE YOU BEEN POSTING HERE. I'm not one of these dumb gullible nikkas that believes you, bruh. You some nasty, perverted nikka posing as a female.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
My nikka, YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE YOU ARE A WOMAN SINCE YOU BEEN POSTING HERE. I'm not one of these dumb gullible nikkas that believe you, bruh. You some nasty, perverted nikka posing as a female.
That's a damn LIE. Not rationalizing shyt to you, get out your fukking feelings. been posted pics in the ladies of the coli thread, been posted proof on other times, and been around people personally in here. I dont post permanent fukkin pics in here, that's my personal. Idgaf... Nothing to prove to you. keep talking shyt bc they got you out here looking like a lame...that's not on me. Take responsibility for your own shyt,take accountability for your own actions. You fukked with the wrong one that day.. and been running your mouth with excuses and deflections ever since. shyt is pitiful because you're acting more with the feminine attention grab than I do. Been moved on.. No one is simping for me, or caping for me. People are standing up for the right reasons as REAL MEN should. You dont step to any other male on here like you've done to me as a female for the past few days, save this crybaby shyt for someone who is intimidated by you. You're NOTHING to me. Read my prior quotes because I'm not repeating this shyt again. Stop fukkin harassing me with this shyt. Take the L like a REAL MAN and stop whining like a whole bytch because you cant get out your overly emotional feelings and got called out, BY THIS WOMAN, on your own bullshyt. Talk to yourself.

Now I am gonna hit the IGNORE button, because you're annoying as shyt and I'm sick of seeing your complaining and whining ho ass in my alerts. Running around here acting like a victim of emotional abuse.. foh....

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Not rationalizing shyt to you, get out your fukking feelings. been posted pics in the ladies of the coli thread, been posted proof on other times. I dont post permanent fukkin pics in here, that's my personal. Idgaf... Nothing to prove to you. keep talking shyt bc they got you out here looking like a lame...that's not on me. Take responsibility for your own shyt,take accountability for your own actions. You fukked with the wrong one that day.. and been running your mouth since. Read my prior quotes because I'm not repeating this shyt again. Stop fukkin harassing me with this shyt.

My nikka, who's harassing you? :russ:

Most the thread I been ignoring ya fakkit ass :russ:

Bro, you getting heated just because I'm telling people I know you're a man. What type of shyt is that? :russ: