We've had a year. Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around? EDIT I was wrong w/ on new evidence

Was Mike Brown the right case to rally around?

• Yes

Votes: 53 60.2%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Sohh ∆y = f(∆x) has been an agent AT LEAST since 2015 huh?
:hhh:

Still not banned though in 2019.
:jbhmm:

At least some of the mods are like: let's go with the flow and slap those banners on him at the end of each year and let him post, we share these views.
:manny:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Mods don't give people's banners you fukking mongrel :mjlol:
Ey yo it's Barnett, the "BLACK" MOD who somehow.. closed THREE separate threads by black posters complaining about the mistreatment of black posters the other day. He's definitely on our side!
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As a reply to this he will post something I once posted that - if you take it out of context - sounds terribly racist. But if you know the context, suddenly it makes sense. But then he'll quickly lock the thread so nobody can reply. He's a big boy!

You suggest who gets banned though you genius
:umad:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ey yo it's Barnett, the "BLACK" MOD who somehow.. closed THREE separate threads by black posters complaining about the mistreatment of black posters the other day. He's definitely on our side!
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

As a reply to this he will post something I once posted that - if you take it out of context - sounds terribly racist. But if you know the context, suddenly it makes sense. But then he'll quickly lock the thread so nobody can reply. He's a big boy!

You suggest who gets banned though you genius

Look at this cac in Sweden shytting it up :blaff:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Look at this cac in Sweden shytting it up :blaff:
That's all you got?

So you.. are NOT denying you closed THREE separate threads of black posters pointing out mistreatment of black posters, started by @Nicole0416, all within 1 hour? You closed her thread when shyt got real and looked bad for you, then you closed 2 more asking why you closed the threads.

Are you denying this?

Option 1: he'll say "fukk you cac mongrel!"
Option 2: he'll lock the thread
Option 3: he'll post something I wrote that out of context looks terrible, but in context - suddenly doesn't look so bad

We all make mistakes my man, but closing THREE threads about the treatment of black posters is not a "mistake".

But keep on being the big bad tough bad guy mod giving warnings and closing pro black threads
:sas2:

Tip: don't reply, not much you can say to save it, and insults don't change the fact that you really been on that
:mjpls:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's all you got?

So you.. are NOT denying you closed THREE separate threads of black posters pointing out mistreatment of black posters, started by @Nicole0416, all within 1 hour? You closed her thread when shyt got real and looked bad for you, then you closed 2 more asking why you closed the threads.

Are you denying this?

Option 1: he'll say "fukk you cac mongrel!"
Option 2: he'll lock the thread
Option 3: he'll post something I wrote that out of context looks terrible, but in context - suddenly doesn't look so bad

We all make mistakes my man, but closing THREE threads about the treatment of black posters is not a "mistake".

But keep on being the big bad tough bad guy mod giving warnings and closing pro black threads
:sas2:

Tip: don't reply, not much you can say to save it, and insults don't change the fact that you really been on that
:mjpls:

Threads weren't closed, they were merged and the questions about why people ain't getting banned was answered but keep trying to dap fish cac :mjlol:

No one got a warning and nothing about those threads were pro black :mjlol:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I know we call a lot of nikkas c00ns on this board, and rightfully so for most of y'all, but this place used to very:mjpls: before and right after Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin. All social media to be honest. Lot's of "pro-black" people used to be, and lowkey still are, down with thd swirl and hold anti-black sentiments.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Threads weren't closed, they were merged and the questions about why people ain't getting banned was answered but keep trying to dap fish cac :mjlol:

No one got a warning and nothing about those threads were pro black :mjlol:
Oh you're gonna lie now?
:mjlol:

@Nicole0416
Yes or no, did you post a thread saying that black posters were being treated different than non-black posters and then the thread got locked and the last comment before it got locked was from this dude^? Then the thread got opened again.. but then it got closed again?

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Oh you're gonna lie now?

@Nicole0416
Yes or no, did you post a thread saying that black posters were being treated different than non-black posters and then the thread got locked and the last comment before it got locked was from this dude^? Then the thread got opened again.. but then it got closed again?

:russell:

From the moderator logs

Barnett114 Thread modified by merging threads (690229) Wednesday at 2:48 PM View

Barnett114 Thread modified by merging threads (690224, 690241) Wednesday at 2:51 PM View

Barnett114 Thread locked Wednesday at 3:37 PM View

Thread was created at 11:05 CST and was closed at 3:37 CST

Why posters aren't getting banned was explained and was closed hours after it was created because it was going in circles

But keep trying to dap fish cac

:russell:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At this point: should we not just universally agree that RACIST WHITE MEN equals MOST DARK SKINNED BLACK WOMEN?

Hey, it hurts me to write it. But let's look at the facts:

Racist white men hate us.
Racist white men hate any success we have.
Racist white men will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

Most dark skinned women hate us.
Most dark skinned women hate any success we have.
Most dark skinned women will do anything to ensure we do not succeed in life.

The only difference:
The racist white man's reason is a sense of superiority
The dark skinned woman's reason is a sense of inferiority triggered by white media (white media says white/light skinned is a beauty ideal)

That's a good enough reason to project your internalized anger on a black man for choosing a white woman, just because him doing that to you confirms that the world thinks white and light skinned women are more beautiful.. the white media world may be selling this, but that's opinion - many disagree..

I am at this point tired of fighting for and defending black MEN who do ridiculous shyt like indiscriminately kill their own kind (other black men) over bullshyt like jealousy (which is just internalized racism). But I'm also tired of seeing good black men being dragged by SPECIFICALLY dark skinned black women for their preferences and choices.

Every time you are angry again (again, yes you are angry all the time) you increase the likelihood that a black man thinks 'I don't want that'.

White women have it easier.
Light skinned women have it easier.
Tall, white men have it easier.
Great looking white men have it easier.

These are facts. But nobody said this -letting go of what has been built through 100s of years of racism- would be easy.

Still: you're a shame to our entire race as a black woman every single time you hate a black man and when we black men BLINDLY for no reason hate a black woman, we hate our own kind, our own sister. I do have to say it's not that black and white, since there are WAAAAY more black women hating black men than there are black men who make it their business to hate black women.

I fukk who I want. Michael B. Jordan too. Any black man does what he wants. THAT was the whole POINT of the anti-slavery freedom movement... freedom. Not LIMITED freedom. Wake the fukk up..

Black women hating on a good looking women is

a) not a shocker; many dark skinned black women -especially those with bad experienced eg their bf left for a light skinned or white girl) hate good looking light skinned and white women. Ultimately you could say human's reproductive system from a purely societal pov is competitive and there is (logically, see b) a lot of bitterness amongst many but not all dark skinned black women
b) a direct result with society's 'the whiter or lighter the more beautiful' (the latter being a side-effect of slavery). Every shop you go where they sell magazines: 98% white women or very light skinned women on the covers. Movies? The same. Mostly white and light skinned women are shown as highly desirable. Media has a huge impact on our culture obviously.

As far as Tinashe: her music is bad imo, she has no outstanding personality as far as I can tell and to me she's not super fine.

I think even light skinned women who behave black are accepted in the black community.

Her issue is likely: she is successful (haters gonna hate) and dudes want her (female haters gonna hate more).

Swedish cac that dislikes black women

full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Oh you're gonna lie now?

@Nicole0416
Correct.
But, because I gave my word to a certain poster that requested that I fall back in order for them (as in the ptb) to evaluate the situation, I have to stand by my response to him for the time being.

However I stand by my thread , 100, and the statements that I made and any other poster who spoke up in reference to the whites and covert cacs being racist on here and the disparities of how white and non-black posters continue to rack up violations for which I feel black posters are given less tolerance and leeway when it comes to expressing their opinions and comments on or about other races or topics . There's definitely some adverse treatment as far as the racial dynamics in here. There's no way that actual 'pro black'/intellectual posters should be banned for their comments but you have known agents, whites who have crossed boundaries a number of times and continue to do so, without effective consequences or subject to the same type of scrutiny. Lack of objectivity at best, white tolerance at worst. Especially when you have black posters making the same observations and complaints against specific people, time and time again.

Last edited: