Westside Gunn - Who Made The Sunshine (Discussion Thread)

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I tried to rep you for the bolded but it wouldn’t let me. Westside will just say it’s ARGHT though and we don’t appreciate it.

:heh:

Nottz had a great take on this. I asked him why he never had a drumless phase and he spazzed the fukk out, saying anyone making a habit of not putting drums on BEATS should be put in a rocket and flown off the earth.

:mjlol:
EDIT: :ufdup: Nottz is also probably most people’s favorite producer’s favorite producer
I know he's dr dre's.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I was suspended when this album dropped so I couldn't give my opinion. I wasn't feeling it. There's a handful of songs I listen to and that's being generous.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both this and Flygod is an Awesome God 2 got unfairly critized imo. They're just regular WSG releases, but couldn't match Pray for Paris and seem like they were dismissed entirely for it. Sunshine seems to be rated for just that one long song with the nails on the chalkboard beat.
Within his discography it's just there, nothing outstanding but nothing subpar either.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Both this and Flygod is an Awesome God 2 got unfairly critized imo. They're just regular WSG releases, but couldn't match Pray for Paris and seem like they were dismissed entirely for it. Sunshine seems to be rated for just that one long song with the nails on the chalkboard beat.
Within his discography it's just there, nothing outstanding but nothing subpar either.
The main reason I don't like WMTSS is because I get real tired of the Beat Butcher and Daringer combined sound. :manny:

I was tired of it after WWCD, so to get basically an entire full album of it again just sounded tiresome to me.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My clip, plus his clip, plus his clip
Decide to you shoot your block down, nikka, for the fukk of it

:blessed:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the album was dope when it came out and still dope
i made a few minor cuts
cut Black Thoughts verse off, cut Slick Rick

Frank Murphy did not need Estee Nack verse, idk what WSG hear in dude. he brings songs way down
to me, he just fukking rambles on songs
he was a waste on that beat and he wasted the banana yacht

also i god rid of Liz loves Luger