Westside Gunn puts Esso and nikkas like him in they place Jay Elec to Griselda???.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well damn. Son came right out and said "fukk a Buffalo nikka!" Like damn. :picard:

But I will say this. Its easier to regain focus when you can put a face to the hate. I'm interested to see where this goes :ehh:

Exactly bruh how can say Gunn wasn't talking about this dude a day after this clip dropped is beyond me.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Man, a Rae & Ghost RAGU album would be so FIRE if they rap on the type beats WSG be on!
A bootleg version of the real thing?

Thank god itll never happen

If i hear rae and ghost over daringer or griselda producers over legends they sposed to use like large P and premier, id be seriously mad

Griseldas whole style is late 90s/early 00s lox over bootleg 95 beats.

Everytime wu uses producers theyre supposed to, the albums are fire. Its been a while since they did that, but thats because of budget issues/samples and age. They kinda all retired per say.

Meth did an album with havoc that was sposed to drop 2 years ago. Rza just did an ambum with dj scratch that was dope. He has a new akbum dropping in next couple weeks.

Griselda producers would have to do what they did on the shady release, and imo that was even worse than the boring ish daringer did normally.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Those beats on that album honestly sounds better than anything GFR put out and im griselda fan.

If i hear rae and ghost over daringer or griselda producers over legends they sposed to use like large P and premier, id be seriously mad

Everytime wu uses producers theyre supposed to, the albums are fire. Its been a while since they did that, but thats because of budget issues/samples and age. They kinda all retired per say.

Meth did an album with havoc that was sposed to drop 2 years ago. Rza just did an ambum with dj scratch that was dope. He has a new akbum dropping in next couple weeks.

Griselda producers would have to do what they did on the shady release, and imo that was even worse than the boring ish daringer did normally.
I mean I'm not gonna hold you, shytty takes like this is why I get high and read the coli sometimes :dead:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I mean I'm not gonna hold you, shytty takes like this is why I get high and read the coli sometimes :dead:
Most people who think theyre smarter than everyone sre usually the dumb ones. So have fun with that.

Wu tang and griselda arent even the same league. How yall drop 50 projects and NOT have ONE 5 MIC ALBUM?not have ONE SINGLE that pops?

50 projects released through the internet selling 10k copies max

Vs

50 projects all from major labels that sold in the hundreds of thou to millions

How it is even debatable is prolly cause of forum nerds like you i assume; cause these guys have NEGATIVE buzz in the real world. Hence why wutang members 30 after the fact are twice as popular as griselda in their prime.

Lmao at wanting daringer over rza true master dj scratch large pro premier pete rock etc…

Cause daringer boy… you must love that white boy rhythm.

Tical, tical 2, bob digi 1 and 2, ghost dog, odb return and nuh please; gza beneath the surface, pillage, bulletproof wallets, the w, heavy mental, killarmy 1st, gravediggaz 2, sunz of man, la the darkman

>

ANY griselda album.

I wont even talk about the 5 micers

cyesergio

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Horrible horrible take. Although I understand the sentiment, some stuff you’re stating as fact is soooo off base. Late ‘90’s early ‘00 = synthesizer beats. Griselda sounds nothing like that era. Wu over Large P and DJ premier?!? 🤢🤢🤢

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Horrible horrible take. Although I understand the sentiment, some stuff you’re stating as fact is soooo off base. Late ‘90’s early ‘00 = synthesizer beats. Griselda sounds nothing like that era. Wu over Large P and DJ premier?!? 🤢🤢🤢

How bout Uninformed take for you

Large professor x wu is 🤢 huh?

Premier too huh?

I wont even post the multi platinum single he did with meth

For some know it alls yall dont know shyt

I need to take a break from the stupidity im reading from people who swear they know what they talking about but cant post nothing to disprove what i said.

They saying its a hot take while in same breathe saying daringer > premier and large p. LMAO

The fact yall think griselda is in same breath as wu with that limp dikk daringer brand melatonin beats is just…. WOWOWOWOW. Good things its proven now ya dont know shyt about wu tang, and by not showing off what griselda can do, prolly not them either.

Talk about clueless about hip hop.

Stay ‘schmart

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Most people who think theyre smarter than everyone sre usually the dumb ones. So have fun with that.

Wu tang and griselda arent even the same league. How yall drop 50 projects and NOT have ONE 5 MIC ALBUM?not have ONE SINGLE that pops?

50 projects released through the internet selling 10k copies max

Vs

50 projects all from major labels that sold in the hundreds of thou to millions

How it is even debatable is prolly cause of forum nerds like you i assume; cause these guys have NEGATIVE buzz in the real world. Hence why wutang members 30 after the fact are twice as popular as griselda in their prime.

Lmao at wanting daringer over rza true master dj scratch large pro premier pete rock etc…

Cause daringer boy… you must love that white boy rhythm.

Tical, tical 2, bob digi 1 and 2, ghost dog, odb return and nuh please; gza beneath the surface, pillage, bulletproof wallets, the w, heavy mental, killarmy 1st, gravediggaz 2, sunz of man, la the darkman

>

ANY griselda album.

I wont even talk about the 5 micers
westside-gunn-griselda.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
nikkas in here pressed about what a nikka wear

What music he make

How old he is

Don’t you ever get tired of repeating the same dumb shyt?

:mjlol:
I’m pretty sure he’s dressed the way he is for people to talk about it and I’m pretty sure he makes music for people to talk about it :wtf:

Dudes always making videos showing his fits, doing interviews about his style and on

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I’m pretty sure he’s dressed the way he is for people to talk about it and I’m pretty sure he makes music for people to talk about it :wtf:

Dudes always making videos showing his fits, doing interviews about his style and on
First time i saw gunn he was wearing one of these

il_794xN.3027744392_phmh.jpg

Anything to stand out i suppose. Musta been the leaner years before he could afford designer.