Westside Gunn puts Esso and nikkas like him in they place Jay Elec to Griselda???.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What clip?? Put me on I'm out the loop :ohhh:
The clip from my expert opinion when ole boy was being loud saying the same shyt about conway everyone else does about him complaining

Benny responded, but this just looks like typical Gunn shyt talkin, not even a classic rant

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
nikkas in here pressed about what a nikka wear

What music he make

How old he is

Don’t you ever get tired of repeating the same dumb shyt?

:mjlol:
The irony of this dunb shyt
When that 100% of the music subject matter :dead:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Jay elect is the one who REALLY brought back that underground sound first, before griselda and roc

The drumless beats, the wu ish sound, etc

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Jay elec came in the game almost producing a whole album for Nas…he had Diddy out his character when he didn’t sign with him…his in house producer was Just Blaze…he has unique production he does himself…he’s been affiliated with Currensy and Mos Def…and lastly, he signed to jay z and is one of 2,3 people on earth with a joint album with jay Z.

Despite all that…nggas excited he might sign with Griselda? :comeon:

I see why dude from Math pod went off. These nggas overrated.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
The clip from my expert opinion when ole boy was being loud saying the same shyt about conway everyone else does about him complaining

Benny responded, but this just looks like typical Gunn shyt talkin, not even a classic rant

Anybody got a link to said clip??

• Dap
Reactions: 19-

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not clear on how he's shutting Esso up when the Griselda dudes were upset they're not getting playedon the radio and they're still not getting played on the radio. Esso was extra but a he did was explain why.

That's fine but all that fukk buffalo shyt wasn't necessary that stemmed from hate cause all the OG'S starting with Prodigy R.I.P. co signed them and nikkas can t stand it period. Plus you can't say nikkas is wack so that deads that.

How the fukk does esso know what get played up here?

That blind hate will always be someone downfall.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That's fine but all that fukk buffalo shyt wasn't necessary that stemmed from hate cause all the OG'S starting with Prodigy R.I.P. co signed them and nikkas can t stand it period. Plus you can't say nikkas is wack so that deads that.

How the fukk does esso know what get played up here?

That blind hate will always be someone downfall.
Attacking Buffalo was weird

But the nikka was drunk so he clearly felt that way

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Don't know how dudes don't think he talking about this nikka is beyond me like Flex drives a fukking uber :snoop:

Now it's fukk Buffalo but when the shooting happened everyone was feeling for us this kid prototypical N.Y.C. hater.

Well damn. Son came right out and said "fukk a Buffalo nikka!" Like damn. :picard:

But I will say this. Its easier to regain focus when you can put a face to the hate. I'm interested to see where this goes :ehh:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Attacking Buffalo was weird

But the nikka was drunk so he clearly felt that way

Word even Math was like chill bruh and doubled down he been couldn't stand them nikkas ain't nobody going that hard for Flex bruh moments like this make me miss Kay Slay.