Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
This is gonna sound random but he, Evidence, and Rick Ross might be my top 3 ears.
I would say Rick Ross as well gotta check out Evidence
Glad they fixed that album art fucc up by Apple. Gunn probably gave em 24hrs to straighten it lol Nah Rocnation prob made the call like :ufdup:You know Gunn dont play bout his ART #Dontfukkthemoneyup
A executive from Roc Nation definitely got on the phone and calmly professionally told them to fix it now :ufdup:

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
Pray for Pop Smoke produced by Tyler is fire. A notable lack of Pharrell dikkriding on that one
I remember WSG said Tyler made a bunch of beats specifically for WSG, that must have been one of the beats...I dig how he incorporated that Griselda sound but it still sounds like a Tyler beat

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dope beats but I can't cosign it overall. Gunn is a weak rapper to me. Hearing Conway and Benny on a couple tracks makes this feel so maddening because they murdered their verses....I wanted to hear them on every track. Likewise Roc and Gibbs were dope. Wale was dope. Tyler too.

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Alchemist and Preemo showing wut some of y’all debated me on which is that Daringer is a B/C level producer and Griselda sounds better on non Daringer produced tracks.

$500 Ounces and Shawn vs Flair are great tracks!

Last edited: