Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Glad they fixed that album art fucc up by Apple. Gunn probably gave em 24hrs to straighten it lol Nah Rocnation prob made the call like :ufdup:You know Gunn dont play bout his ART #Dontfukkthemoneyup
What happened with that?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
How nikkas forgetting about Curren$y so fast? That nikka’s ear for beats is impeccable.
Lmao half my username is literally inspired by Spitta of course he’s up there. I didn’t know I had to mention Curren$y or something to big up another artist’s feel for production :russ::gucci:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eh....I guess I'm just not a fan of WSG. Only like a couple songs off this. I like that he's around, because he does completely unexpected shyt like sing on a track, or have a tap dancer. :mjlol:

The only person he kinda reminds me of is Ghostface.

But....yeah. He's not wack I'm just not a big fan of his style. The beats and guest spots are dope. That Tyler verse was :camby: though.

And that Gibbs verse was pretty :ld: it's not even good for a random guest verse from him.

Fred.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I might get negged but this my first real intro to griselda like that, ive heard they're freestyles but no projects

Wg can rap his ass off but his voice is pretty high pitched and annoying af, i had to turn off that allah joint

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it's not. That shyt be floating and animated as fukk on my phone today breh :mjlol:

my nikka, I said they DID it on TIDAL, not that its still like that, i downloaded the shyt about 20 minutes after in dropped. :comeon: and the original download stayed like that til this afternoon when I got around to listening to it and was like :dahell: and I deleted and re-downloaded it. it looked exactly like that screenshot. I was like, how tf Tidal download the album and not the full artwork.