Westside Gunn having another tantrum on twitter

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

This mf so insecure and corny :francis:

And he acts like Roc Marc didn't give him a whole style to run with

And that rappers been rappin about wrestling for decades and Bronson turned it into a gimmick long before him

And Tyler had Drama on his album 2 years ago (a much better more successful album than anything Griselda have ever done) not to mention all the tapes Drama has dropped in the last month alone.

I could be here all day addressing all the bullshyt in these tweets.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
One day we gonna wake up to

Ayo im sippin Malaysian Curry tea Koolaid out the Virgil Evian bottle and I realized…nikkas wasn’t even drinking water before me like……I was the first rapper to spit hydrogen-normative bars to influence these nikkas to hydrate themselves in this rap shyt but now everybody talkin Water this Water That...iight

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Tony Khan...please sign this whiny fukking human so he can stop bytching on Twitter :francis:

• Redmethod_blackout_cover.jpg
    This album had wrestling references and even a wrestling theme music video
  • Jedimindtricks.jpg
    These dudes had wrestling samples and themes...and GASP...DID NOT REMOVE THE SAMPLES :lupe:
  • I seen better album covers from underground rappers that would put HWH to shame (Hell Immortal Technique had the Bush administration slumped in the office)

Dude needs to STFU and work on a frog splash.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama

Ayo im sippin Malaysian Curry tea Koolaid out the Virgil Evian bottle and I realized…nikkas wasn’t even drinking water before me like……I was the first rapper to spit hydrogen-normative bars to influence these nikkas to hydrate themselves in this rap shyt but now everybody talkin Water this Water That...iight

"I just wipe my ass with a baby wipe. NOBODY fukkING WITH ME GAWD! NOBODY THOUGHT ABOUT DOING THAT OLE SCOTTS ASS nikkaS! I JUST BLEW THE N64 CARTRIDGE! THESE nikkaS NOT ON MY LEVEL!"

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

Lol

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Smoke DZA, Mayhem Lauren, and Bronson were doing the wrestling shyt way before him. In fact NY nikkas have always had wrestling bars, because New York City was always WWF/E's "home base" especially in the regional days before the mid-80s
This nikka smoking I don’t get what’s the obsession with being the “first”.

This whole neo boom mafioso renaissance movement started downstate first years before Fly God came out.

NYC been having a whole scene of nikkas that still rap like the “old NY” (shyt Griselda has collabed with most of them) but that’s the Buffalo chip on the shoulder talking.

100% facts Bronson and DZA did the wrestling shyt first.