Wesley Snipes Doesn’t Want Anyone Else to Play Blade

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
IMHO I'd much rather see a series than a movie. Throw in Michael Morbius and some :demonic: shyt and it fits much better to me.

Maybe some sort of cameo in Luke Cage or DD if a Hand or Elektra got into some vampire shyt.
Woulda been great but since disney is doing teir own network it have to stream there with prob zero crossover with marvel

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I love Wes and Blade but..

1.Trinity was the woat and I'll forever hate Ryan Reynolds because of it. I don't know how they'd come back from that and maintain continuity with Wes
2. Wes is too old for a multi year run
3. Vampires are played out

I'd love a Nightstalkers arc with Blade and Dr. Strange but I'm not sure how it would work logistically with the above 3 points

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Woulda been great but since disney is doing teir own network it have to stream there with prob zero crossover with marvel

Once the Netflix contacts end everything they got will come to the Disney app. They can easily place an adult or parent control on it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
When nikkas start dropping "too old"

HQwRyKD.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Old man Blade? :ohhh:

:mjlol:i would watch that

Ironically that was the originally idea circulating for Blade 3. It was supposed to take place many years in the future in a post-apocalyptic setting in which the vampires took over, any other vampire hunters or comrades of Blade had long died, and Blade is pretty much just an urban legend to the vamps. Based off the I am Legend book iirc.

Blade would have launched a one-man army vs the world of vamps, to go out with a bang. But the studio thought the budget would be too high and so they had Goyer write up the bullshyt that became blade trinity

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: At too old i can’t believe y’all saying this shyt wtf? Wesley Snipes is and will be the only Blade and a new Blade movie would FIRE because honestly true fans just been waiting for it and cuz WS is one of the Goat actors. bruh is still in tip top shape as he should be as a martial artist. He killed his role in The Recall even tho the movie was trash. Basically the same shyt sans the vampires. all he needs is a budget. Or shyt take it to Netflix and Pop up in the Punisher series..
I dont know why black actors are always to old but white actors do action roles damn near into they 70s.