KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

parallax

Superstar
Daps
at least make him the new whistler, or do what they were planning to do and use a new blade movie to introduce his daughter

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What about sticky fingaz?
5983691-blade.gif

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
He was feeling himself too much on that I'm too artistic for this shyt vibe before the IRS took his soul.

now it's too late.

but he did probably give the best performance of a comic book character so far IMO. He would have made an awesome black panther (or bruce wayne if he was white).

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Y'all may laugh at this one but Tyrone Woodley would be perfect if he gets a decent acting coach.

Especially a Netflix series.

Cause if that non-acting non-martial artist bum can play Iron Fist why can't Woodley play Blade?

Last edited:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:mjlol: At too old i can’t believe y’all saying this shyt wtf? Wesley Snipes is and will be the only Blade and a new Blade movie would FIRE because honestly true fans just been waiting for it and cuz WS is one of the Goat actors. bruh is still in tip top shape as he should be as a martial artist. He killed his role in The Recall even tho the movie was trash. Basically the same shyt sans the vampires. all he needs is a budget. Or shyt take it to Netflix and Pop up in the Punisher series..

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: At too old i can’t believe y’all saying this shyt wtf? Wesley Snipes is and will be the only Blade and if a new Blade movie would FIRE because honestly true fans just been waiting for it. 1st off bruh is still in tip top shape as he should be as a martial artist. He killed his role in The Recall even tho the movie was trash. Basically the same shyt sans the vampires. all he needs is a budget. Or shyt take it to Netflix and Pop up in the Punisher series..

IMHO I'd much rather see a series than a movie. Throw in Michael Morbius and some :demonic: shyt and it fits much better to me.

Maybe some sort of cameo in Luke Cage or DD if a Hand or Elektra got into some vampire shyt.

Last edited: