Reppin
Memphis
636173205022185586-jim-mora-playoffs-copy-418x315.jpg

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jaren is fukking trash. There. I said it.

I swear the record would look better right now if Clarke started over him.

I’m glad somebody else stepped up to be the bad guy other than me when it’s time to call nikkas trash this year

y’all wouldn’t let me tell the truth about Jaymichal Green

JJJ gets caught with the worst damn fouls I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s like he has zero court awareness and I swear he moves slower than the guy with the nickname Slomo,

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Jaren is fukking trash. There. I said it.

I swear the record would look better right now if Clarke started over him.
I was wonder from Grizz fans if JJJ was making any kind of leap this season. I always thought he wasn't since you never hear anything about his play at all from anywhere.:francis:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I’m glad somebody else stepped up to be the bad guy other than me when it’s time to call nikkas trash this year

JJJ gets caught with the worst damn fouls I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s like he has zero court awareness and I swear he moves slower than the guy with the nickname Slomo,

I remember that one :pachaha:

Yeah no way around it, Jaren looks bad out there. It's even worse when you compare him to what Luka and Trae are doing. I thought he'd be farther along than this but it's almost like he's regressed. He's supposed to be the first or second option but it feels like he's not even a part of the team's gameplan anymore

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
I was wonder from Grizz fans if JJJ was making any kind of leap this season. I always thought he wasn't since you never hear anything about his play at all from anywhere.:francis:
I was constantly in the NBA Thread discussing Jaren's development. Quite frankly, he's regressed badly. In every facet. The new system is not exactly big-oriented, but he looks lost with zero IQ

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX

He's still the most talented player on the team, but he's soft and immature as fukk, with bad body language.

He's making JB look justified for how he handled him last year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Went to the game on Sunday. They came out like they hung out on Beale from Saturday up until game time. Denver is legit tho. Ja needs to work on his defense but that’ll come maybe. Jaren Jackson, whew boy, you don’t even notice him on the court