We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Great breakout game for Mike, I was getting concerned for a minute there that his slow start to the season wasn't just rust. Hope Dillon isn't hurt too bad

This team is starting to look like what I thought it would last season after letting go of Zach and Tony. If only we could've found a way to keep Tyreke

Tyreke been looking shaky in Indiana I wonder is hurt or something.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
they are doing this without 5players, 2 of them starters and the others are rotational

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
they are doing this without 5players, 2 of them starters and the others are rotational

The 2 starters are worse than the 3 rotational players
:troll:

:smugbiden:

Team is off to a way better start than I ever imagined. JJJ has a great touch around the basket

tr2k

All Star
Daps
J3 just need to stay out of foul trouble, I would trade Green or sit him on the bench

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The 2 starters are worse than the 3 rotational players
:troll:

:smugbiden:

Team is off to a way better start than I ever imagined. JJJ has a great touch around the basket

They had this same exact start last year except they lost to the Bucks when they were 7-5 and it went down hill from there.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
They had this same exact start last year except they lost to the Bucks when they were 7-5 and it went down hill from there.

Difference here (besides the obvious with Mike being healthy) is that it seems Mike and Marc have evolved as leaders. I always figured on paper that the Grizzlies would still be good without an aging ZBo and Tony, but wasn't sure how the locker room would hold up.

Last year their leadership faltered, but this year they seem to be doing a better job taking command when they need to

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I think we got a potential ROTY on our hands with Jaren. Front office has deservedly gotten a lot of flack for their poor decisions but gotta give them credit for picking him
I was hoping he got 30 but it will happen.

Last edited:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I knew JJJ was primed for a break out game with scoring. Dude has a smooth touch and last few games he has been getting good position and calling for the ball but Conley was making him get out the paint and come set picks.

When he learns how to keep his hands out of the cookie jar and defend with out fouling he will be a monster.

I know it’s early and he is skinny but he gotta add rebounding to his game. Kid can flirt with 20 and 10 next year.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Team playing well so far. Jaren has been good. Jam off the bench or possibly trade him. He would fit well on a contender. Gonna have to eat Chandler contract so it what it is.