We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis:

Hate to say I told you so but ... these nikkas are trash.

:mjlol:
nikkas been calling me crazy for years now still believing in Conley and Gasol gonna drag this pile of shyt into the playoffs

This team is 3 years too late to blow the roster up and expect to get something in return... no valuable assets, no pick, and an owner who’s company got the feds watching

:mjcry:

How long till they put this team in Seattle and move OKC to the southwest division?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:francis:

Hate to say I told you so but ... these nikkas are trash.

:mjlol:
nikkas been calling me crazy for years now still believing in Conley and Gasol gonna drag this pile of shyt into the playoffs

This team is 3 years too late to blow the roster up and expect to get something in return... no valuable assets, no pick, and an owner who’s company got the feds watching

:mjcry:

How long till they put this team in Seattle and move OKC to the southwest division?

Are there any protections on the pick for next year? Lol if not it’s gonna be sad seeing Boston draft a high pick.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Playing good defense tonight... but they look like a completely different team when the 3s don’t fall

Had the same issue for damn near a decade ... insane that they haven’t been able to find/keep consistent outside shooter

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Team fell apart after Gasol fouled out but luckily they had a big enough lead to hold on

Liked seeing Jackson in the starting lineup, that's where he needs to stay. His all around game (minus the fouls) is really impressing me. That Kevin Garnett comparison might not be a stretch after all

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Sheesh

:leon:

The Kings’ young boys turned up the tempo in the 4th and ran the Grizz clean off the court

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
2nd win on the road over the Jazz, after a horrible opening night this team looks to have found itself somewhat. Shelvin Mack has been a huge pickup for us, a major upgrade over Harrison

I know it's early (they got off to a good start last year too) but this isn't a bad squad at all

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
What an ugly win... still a win tho

What took JB so long to play M. Brooks? I’d start him and move Temple to the 3. That starting lineup needs somebody that can make their own shot if Conley and Gasol are having one of them sleepy nights.

JJJ is the new TA as far as making a terrible play and then awesome plays. The turnovers and defensive 3 seconds plays were killer then he would have offensive rebounds and block shots to make up for it. I wish he had a mean streak to him, right now he is just a nice kid. Can’t wait to see if he puts some more muscle on and can fight down in the paint.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great breakout game for Mike, I was getting concerned for a minute there that his slow start to the season wasn't just rust. Hope Dillon isn't hurt too bad

This team is starting to look like what I thought it would last season after letting go of Zach and Tony. If only we could've found a way to keep Tyreke