We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
No Kawhi has a little but of the luster taken off but whatever man, it feels good to finally beat the Spurs again

I think Charles Barkley's right, aside from the Warriors and the Spurs who's better than us if we're healthy and clicking?

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Looks like we found that secondary rim protector.

A healthy and fresh Wright and Douglas makes this team a defensive nightmare. Playmakers all over the floor. This team can really put the clamps on other teams at times.

If we luck up and get Parsons to be half as good as he was projected to be the Grizz will be back in that WCF game.

I hate that Jordan Adams never got his chance at getting healthy and getting his shot. Getting drafted to this team as a rookie is a death sentence. I hope Davis can start to log some minutes and break the curse.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Suns team is an embarrassment to the league. It's amazing how some of these franchises continue to allow people to run the organization into the ground without even a glimmer of hope.
You got guys running off the bench to jump in fights, Devin Booker is the best player on the team, and lawd have mercy Earl Watson is asking Zbo who wasn't even dressed out to shoot free throws...

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Suns team is an embarrassment to the league. It's amazing how some of these franchises continue to allow people to run the organization into the ground without even a glimmer of hope.
You got guys running off the bench to jump in fights, Devin Booker is the best player on the team, and lawd have mercy Earl Watson is asking Zbo who wasn't even dressed out to shoot free throws...

The Suns lost their way when they tried the 3 guard line up. Went from a 50 team to 2nd worst record in the west.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
The Warriors game should be on National TV. Not that I really care, because the media watches maybe 5 Grizz games a year. But simply for respect purposes, especially after the last game.

And JaMychal would wash that skinny boy Chriss. fukk is wrong that nikka:what:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The Suns lost their way when they tried the 3 guard line up. Went from a 50 team to 2nd worst record in the west.

They need to hire Dan Majerle, Raja Bell, and Steve Nash to come back and be apart of the organization.

They gave Isaiah Thomas and Goran Dragic away for nothing...

Grizz got it rolling right now while a lotta teams unraveling right before the break. Really gonna be interesting to see if anybody gets moved before the deadline.

Toney Douglas 10 day is running out. Baldwin, Harrison, Martin, Davis, rights to the foreign kid... somebody might be apart of some move to get a new piece.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I actually don't know if we need to make any moves other than another potential backup pg (even though I like Douglas). This is the first time the whole team has been healthy and they seem to be clicking and turning the corner, let's see how things play out