We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Brandan Wright or Wade Baldwin
But the coach wanted another Big. And he believes in Baldwin. Its not that serious. Troy Williams wasnt gon make or break the Grizzlies anytime soon. Plus, they drafted Baldwin, Williams is undrafted

Last edited:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Did you watch this team last year? They looked old and slow. Watching Zach get exploited in the PnR was painful. shyt, it's still happening. The Marc/zach combo are too slow. Fizz didn't insert JaM into the starting lineup for him to put up 20/10. He's there to space the floor for Mike and Marc, provide athleticism, and to play D, and he's done just that. He's been the best, and the most versatile defender we've had. There's several articles talking about how good he's been

It's like because he isn't a Zbo clone, then he's no good.

:manny:
They still old and slow... They were up in the WCF being old and slow...

:whoa:

I ain't here to beef breh... You obviously higher on Green than I am. I never said he was worthless tho. I just wanna see Zbo get his name called in the intros cause he is still performing at a high level.

We stacking wins before the allstar break... Hopefully Steve Kerr plays Gasol barely any minutes and everybody comes back refreshed and ready to make a run at a top 4 playoff spot

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
:manny:
They still old and slow... They were up in the WCF being old and slow...

:whoa:

I ain't here to beef breh... You obviously higher on Green than I am. I never said he was worthless tho. I just wanna see Zbo get his name called in the intros cause he is still performing at a high level.

We stacking wins before the allstar break... Hopefully Steve Kerr plays Gasol barely any minutes and everybody comes back refreshed and ready to make a run at a top 4 playoff spot
No beef around here..........we just see things differently on this topic. No problem.

The WCF run was 4 years ago. And we got swept. The league is changing. Teams change. The Grizzlies are no exception. At some point, we gotta move on and allow these new cats to shine and we gotta let Fizz run the squad how he sees fit. We didn't let Hollins do it. We didn't let Joerger's clown ass do it.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Granted it was against Denver and Phoenix, but the offense was impressive.

If we want to be taken seriously and get the 4th seed, we gotta score 100+ consistently. The 90-88 scores have to :camby:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
I feel like these long road trips are helping the Grizzlies come closer as a team. This current stretch reminds me of early in the season when we had that six game winning streak after losing badly to Milwaukee.

I don't want to call it just yet but we might be turning a corner again, like how we broke out of our 500 slump to start the season

tr2k

All Star
Daps
for the first time in over 2 years, they are a healthy team again

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Glad to see Fitzdale doing so well didnt want to see another brother get on a team and its on the decline.:sas1:

He got gasol and zbo shooting threes and conley playing his best yet.:sas2:

while dave was getting credit off the work that lionel hollins did he cant get the sac kings going... shout out to lionel hollins:salute:

im rooting for the grizz to do well:salute:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, Z-Bo should be re-inserted into the starting 5. Makes no sense to have him coming off the bench to start games but he ends up playing more minutes than the rest of the bench and some starters.

Other than that, dude is having a fantastic season. And I'm hoping that the Grizzlies start surging in the conference standings.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Brehs, Z-Bo should be re-inserted into the starting 5. Makes no sense to have him coming off the bench to start games but he ends up playing more minutes than the rest of the bench and some starters.

Other than that, dude is having a fantastic season. And I'm hoping that the Grizzlies start surging in the conference standings.

:sas2:
:pachaha:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Zach's my favorite player on the Grizzlies but I agree with @holidayinn21 here. While I didn't want to see him go to the bench and was skeptical at the start of the season the move has turned out to be a great one for our offense.

Z-Bo plays really well off of the second unit and keeps the offense flowing instead of dying out like in the past. In previous years when our bench came in the offense stalled, and the starters had a hard time getting back in rhythm once they returned which led to our scoring droughts.

JaMychal's probably our best defensive big and can play well off of either Gasol or Randolph, let him try and keep opposing bigs from going off at the start while Zach can finish games depending on the opposing teams personnel