We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This the fourth time I’ve seen this squad in person and third against HOU. Jalen Green gets cooked every time versus Ja. I haven’t seen a team embrace the villain role like this in a long time. Also, road fans really fukk with Ja. The hate just gotta be cornballs who can hide online

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
It still irks me sometimes to see JJJ just be allergic to get in position and attack rebounds, but when he uses his size to abuse the paint he is superstar material

He showed in his rookie season he has good touch around the bucket he just fell in love with the 3pt line and his face up game.

Great win tho will be interesting to see if they go back to watching Ja or keep with team ball

tr2k

All Star
Daps
It still irks me sometimes to see JJJ just be allergic to get in position and attack rebounds, but when he uses his size to abuse the paint he is superstar material

He showed in his rookie season he has good touch around the bucket he just fell in love with the 3pt line and his face up game.

Great win tho will be interesting to see if they go back to watching Ja or keep with team ball
He a target so he can't be aggressive as he wants to be when they give him tick tack fouls.