We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been arguing with my coworker who’s a Celtikkks fan about which team has a higher ceiling and brighter future. I been arguing for Memphis, I totally believe they would beat Boston in 7.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I’ve been arguing with my coworker who’s a Celtikkks fan about which team has a higher ceiling and brighter future. I been arguing for Memphis, I totally believe they would beat Boston in 7.
I'm sure he's gon stay tuned tomorrow

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
In terms of right now, Boston probably has the edge because their two best players are more established.

In terms of future, it’s the Grizz and it’s not close.

The two best players are 22, have draft capital and cap space to add

They’ve only reached about 80% of their potential.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Clippers gonna give y’all some problems. Y’all will win eventually, but that won’t be a cakewalk

Stop it please. Clippers are not beating the Wolves. I know the Clips won season series 3-1 but this is 1 game only. Then the Wolves will beat the Grizz. I just don't think the Wolves are a good matchup. I watched all 4 games and they split 2-2. Wolves even beat them by 43 in one game.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Stop it please. Clippers are not beating the Wolves. I know the Clips won season series 3-1 but this is 1 game only. Then the Wolves will beat the Grizz. I just don't think the Wolves are a good matchup. I watched all 4 games and they split 2-2. Wolves even beat them by 43 in one game.
Regular season don't matter.

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Not gonna overreact to game 1 but there's some clear adjustments that have to be made. Jaren is going to be the most important player in this series, he can't keep getting in foul trouble because this is a bad matchup to play Steven Adams a lot of minutes

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Not gonna overreact to game 1 but there's some clear adjustments that have to be made. Jaren is going to be the most important player in this series, he can't keep getting in foul trouble because this is a bad matchup to play Steven Adams a lot of minutes

Jaren caught to many offensive fouls this game. He need to focus just being a defensive anchor.

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I need @tr2k or someone else to explain to me why the the so called “coach of the year “ candidate is a good coach
Getting his team in winning situations no matter who's on the court. Have you been watching them this season? The media recognizes it, that's why he's a finalist