We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Jenkins is a good coach....not too many coaches get a team this young to the playoffs and he's only 37.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
So what do think about the adjustments he made to get this win?
It took Adams getting into foul trouble to finally pull the plug on him, but yes he still gets credit.

Used the Ty Lue strategy on KAT

He shortened the rotation in GM 3, which is what he should’ve done at the start.

I still don’t trust him, but he showing some growth

tr2k

All Star
Daps
It took Adams getting into foul trouble to finally pull the plug on him, but yes he still gets credit.

Used the Ty Lue strategy on KAT

He shortened the rotation in GM 3, which is what he should’ve done at the start.

I still don’t trust him, but he showing some growth
Hes the best coach of the series at least

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Our stars (besides Bane) need to step up. I kinda wonder if Ja's knee is still bothering him still because if not I have no idea what's gotten into him. Jaren can't stay on the floor and Dillon doesn't know how to pass smh

This series is extremely winnable but they are making it so much harder than it has to be

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Our stars (besides Bane) need to step up. I kinda wonder if Ja's knee is still bothering him still because if not I have no idea what's gotten into him. Jaren can't stay on the floor and Dillon doesn't know how to pass smh

This series is extremely winnable but they are making it so much harder than it has to be
No excuses for Ja. He was the worst player on the floor. Uninspired on offense. A retard on defense. Ignored the hot hand all 4th quarter.

He needs to save the social media shyt for another time because today is not the time.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome

Ja food this series. Constantly flopping for fouls. Also useless on defense. Minny guards are big so they can body Ja up.

He making alot of bone head plays. Tyus has been the better pg this series