We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
What a time to be alive grizz one win away from winning the division

First time ever too, kinda wild but looking at the divisions history Mavs/Spurs/Rockets have had the top spot on lock for the past 20 years. Finally they're all looking up at us :wow:

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
This is the best Grizz team ever, and it's really not close whatsoever

No disrespect to Zach and the gang, but them slow geezers would get ran off the court. There's no TA on this team where the defense can sag off kill the spacing

We're probably playing Minny or the Clippers with PG back, both are tough matchups, especially Minnesota, but I'm hyped for this shyt. I think we can win it all if the shooting is just average

Daps
I'd say y'all are one year off from contending. One really good playoff run will set y'all up for next season. The West might be yours with CP3 and the Warriors on their last legs.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
What a time to be alive grizz one win away from winning the division

I thought California had mobile sports betting I wanted to put money on the griz to win the division before the season started realized my mistake one day before the season so I just made a thread saying NBA bold prediction the Griz win the division I could have made money. The only bet I'd ever been sure about

tr2k

All Star
Daps
This is the best Grizz team ever, and it's really not close whatsoever

No disrespect to Zach and the gang, but them slow geezers would get ran off the court. There's no TA on this team where the defense can sag off kill the spacing

We're probably playing Minny or the Clippers with PG back, both are tough matchups, especially Minnesota, but I'm hyped for this shyt. I think we can win it all if the shooting is just average
They might have the best record in Grizz history. 4 more games to go.