We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Ja gotta let Bane keep eating when he cooking like that… I know he always wanna close but he gotta share the rock down the end of the game sometimes too

very winnable game tonight

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Ja gotta let Bane keep eating when he cooking like that… I know he always wanna close but he gotta share the rock down the end of the game sometimes too

very winnable game tonight
Didn't he pass the ball at the end?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I can't even front brehs, with seeing Zion dropping 30 in his sleep, I didn't think Ja would ever be a 27+ppg type of player. I thought he'd max out around 25 as I said the same about prime Rose.

I think I was wrong about prime Rose, even though he never reached that number Chicago was the slowest team in the NBA at that time, prone Rose would have had a few seasons over 25ppg in another system.

But Ja is already doing this shyt, and earlier than Rose. The game has just slowed down for the nikka. Zion was doing this shyt as a rookie, I'm proud to say I was wrong about Ja :myman:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I can't even front brehs, with seeing Zion dropping 30 in his sleep, I didn't think Ja would ever be a 27+ppg type of player. I thought he'd max out around 25 as I said the same about prime Rose.

I think I was wrong about prime Rose, even though he never reached that number Chicago was the slowest team in the NBA at that time, prone Rose would have had a few seasons over 25ppg in another system.

But Ja is already doing this shyt, and earlier than Rose. The game has just slowed down for the nikka. Zion was doing this shyt as a rookie, I'm proud to say I was wrong about Ja :myman:
5 more games of 30+ and he beats Curry and Jordan's records