We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Was great to see Z-Bo's number retired tonight

I'm glad to see that this organization gives our important players the respect they deserve when they're gone. Seems like such a simple thing but it's something not many organizations really know how to do. I'm sure Ja, Jaren and the current generation of Grizz players are watching stuff like this and taking note

Sucks that Tony Allen got involved in the fukkery or he would be getting his jersey retired this season as well.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m just super impressed with Ja. When you think “okay, that’s it. He can’t possibly get us through this one” he does it. We have never had a player they can flat out score when he wants like this in our franchise history..its an awesome feeling. Especially seeing the growth in his shooting so far.

post game they were saying we have had like 13 or 14 40 point games in franchise history and Ja has 3 of them. And also the only player to have two in the same season :wow:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I’m just super impressed with Ja. When you think “okay, that’s it. He can’t possibly get us through this one” he does it. We have never had a player they can flat out score when he wants like this in our franchise history..its an awesome feeling. Especially seeing the growth in his shooting so far.

post game they were saying we have had like 13 or 14 40 point games in franchise history and Ja has 3 of them. And also the only player to have two in the same season :wow:

…. The seasons not over yet
:birdman: