We're not fine the 1st round smh. 2022-2023 Memphis Grizzlies OffSeason Thread

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Is it okay to say that Jaren is the best player on the team?

Forget who they played tonight. When he's playing at his best, he is dominant on both ends.

I hope Ja takes a bit of a backseat when he comes back

Ja going out might be the best thing personally for his development. No one to take a backseat to, no just standing around on the perimeter.

Jaren still gotta be like this when Ja comes back but I don't see how anyone can say his potential isn't greater. His two way impact can't be denied

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
This a small sample and it was OKC without SGA.
Is it really a small sample tho?

Jaren has been borderline elite on defense this year, that’s why every lineup has been considerably worse when he’s off the court.

Love Ja, but he’s a turnstile and a massive liability on one end of the court.

Now the offense is coming around because now they have no choice but to get him the ball instead of camping at the 3 point line.

Last edited:

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
Is it really a small sample tho?

Jaren has been borderline elite on defense this year, that’s why every lineup has been considerably worse when he’s off the court.

Love Ja, but he’s a turnstile and a massive liability on one end of the court.

Now the offense is coming around because now they have no choice but to get him the ball instead of camping at the 3 point line.

Yeah it is. Toronto and OKC. Ja gonna be out for a lil let's see how this plays out.

I'm not saying Ja doesn't have flaws but JJJ gotta adapt when playing with Ja.

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:yeshrug:

The team defense has improved…. JJJ still won’t take his big ass down in the paint. I still can’t believe yall said he was the best player on the team. He still can’t rebound. He had two hot shooting games and y’all lost y’all rabbit ass minds.

:russ:

a win is a win tho

:francis:

my pockets gonna be hurting when I have to cop these playoffs tickets

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
where-is-ja.jpg

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jaren leading the Grizz to the 4th seed has the brotha @Keengcong punching the air

You love to see it:mjlit:

:russ:

We winning I cant say shyt negative about JJJ lanky ass other than I wish he didn’t love the 3 so much. I wanna see some more of that nasty Giannis attacking the paint game. He has all the tools to be an all NBA player.

Loved what I saw out of Culver.

Desmond Bane is an absolute STEAL

The depth on this team is crazy when they play with confidence.

:blessed:

Keep it rolling

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
Was great to see Z-Bo's number retired tonight

I'm glad to see that this organization gives our important players the respect they deserve when they're gone. Seems like such a simple thing but it's something not many organizations really know how to do. I'm sure Ja, Jaren and the current generation of Grizz players are watching stuff like this and taking note

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Was great to see Z-Bo's number retired tonight

I'm glad to see that this organization gives our important players the respect they deserve when they're gone. Seems like such a simple thing but it's something not many organizations really know how to do. I'm sure Ja, Jaren and the current generation of Grizz players are watching stuff like this and taking note

Z-Bo in Memphis is really a perfect match. I bet he always felt right at home

One of my favorite players and personalities