"We're going to try to win EVERY GAME" - The Chicago Bulls 2024-25 Season Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that this team is goin anywhere this year

But just from this footage , this team desperately
Needs a vet presence

It’s malpractice the bulls didn’t sign d rose to a Haslem role at the least with all these kids on the team

my guy, Derrick Rose retired lol

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

good stuff from Zach here. He’s taking a great approach to this season after the relationship got rocky. At the end of the day, both him and Billy are good people, so not surprising they figured out how to work together regardless of how things play out

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
even if Zach is being disingenuous it’s nice to see him say/do the right things as the season kicks off. KC said he met players / coaches in Miami during the DNC last month and has been back in Chicago since Labor Day at the Advocate Center. I don’t really care about this team going into the season but I also don’t need to see them being a national punching bag

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

This is what I meant when I said, we won't commit to missing the Playoffs/Play-In like other teams will despite having every reason to this season
:mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

good stuff from Zach here. He’s taking a great approach to this season after the relationship got rocky. At the end of the day, both him and Billy are good people, so not surprising they figured out how to work together regardless of how things play out

Almost getting traded to Detriot got Zach hitting the :whoa: it's all good here guys the past is in the past let's focus on the future :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Almost getting traded to Detriot got Zach hitting the :whoa: it's all good here guys the past is in the past let's focus on the future :mjlol:
He opened with that thoughtful statement and great way of setting boundaries for reporters to not bombard him with trade related questions...

And still, he was asked if he was surprised he is still a Bull and if he felt any kind of way of being rumored of being in 15+ trade proposals and nobody wanting him

:dead:

Chicago Media is hilarious

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Derrick Rose rollin over in his grave lookin at this bs.

John Paxon, Randy Brown, Jud Buechler all rollin over :scust:

:noah: too

Jimmy Butler, Noah, Taj Gibson, Luol Deng, Kirk Hinrich, Keith Bogans, Horace Grant... the list continues

😂

To be fair 2 of them dudes are likely on the Windy City Bulls and not on the NBA team this season if ever