"We're going to try to win EVERY GAME" - The Chicago Bulls 2024-25 Season Thread

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the locals, how are yall handling this new chicago sports network? With NBC sports chicago gone, it looks like this takes its place. Only problem for me at least as they don't have an agreement with xfnity yet.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
For the locals, how are yall handling this new chicago sports network? With NBC sports chicago gone, it looks like this takes its place. Only problem for me at least as they don't have an agreement with xfnity yet.
I have YouTube tv and I'm routinely checking the subreddit to see when we will get this channel. Until then, I gotta rely on my rabbit ears for the bulls.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Id imagine they will have a deal in place before the Blackhawks regular season kicks off (10/8) - they locked in a deal with RCN yesterday and they were airing the preseason game last night. I get RCN via my building, and then got the antenna hookup in the other room. Having the over the air option is really nice

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is Goff going to be on the network?

I see Will Perdue is now with CHGO. They're making big time moves with that platform. For their Bears coverage, they signed up Alex Brown and Lance Briggs

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just set up CHSN with my rabbit ears and the picture quality is pretty good. I had to have the tv rescan all the over the air channels, cuz it wasn't available at first. But this is good enough until they get this worked out with YTTV. They still got a couple weeks till the season starts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Id imagine they will have a deal in place before the Blackhawks regular season kicks off (10/8) - they locked in a deal with RCN yesterday and they were airing the preseason game last night. I get RCN via my building, and then got the antenna hookup in the other room. Having the over the air option is really nice

The only reason I need them on YTTV is so I can watch and/or cast bulls games outside of my house.