"We're going to try to win EVERY GAME" - The Chicago Bulls 2024-25 Season Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn, they really are going to go for another Play-In birth this season.

The defense should hold them back, but if that side of the ball somehow overachieves, that first rounder is looking like it'll be in San Antonio next draft.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, they really are going to go for another Play-In birth this season.

The defense should hold them back, but if that side of the ball somehow overachieves, that top first rounder is looking like it'll be in San Antonio next draft.
this team better be complete ass this season

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this team better be complete ass this season
They have too much depth to be completely ass.

Front office and Billy are still trying to win games too. The reports around Billy working on the Zach relationship is making more sense. Just have to figure that the lack of clutch scoring from DeMar and the hit the defense takes this season equates to them losing regardless of management.

That's why I have been saying, when looking at the other bottom teams in the East, management plays a role in who finishes that low. I don't think the Bulls are willing to commit to it like other organizations will.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have too much depth to be completely ass.

Front office and Billy are still trying to win games too. The reports around Billy working on the Zach relationship is making more sense. Just have to figure that the lack of clutch scoring from DeMar and the hit the defense takes this season equates to them losing regardless of management.

That's why I have been saying, when looking at the other bottom teams in the East, management plays a role in who finishes that low. I don't think the Bulls are willing to commit to it like other organizations will.
this is being regarded as one of the best draft classes in years. Demar is gone, Zach wants to be gone. It should be so obvious to be going ALL in on young players this season and letting the Ls rack up. Giddey, Coby, Buzelis, Pat Williams, Ayo & Jalen Smith are the only players that really matter here at the moment. I guess Dalen & Julian too. Those 8 should be getting all the burn and let them take their licks

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
can't believe AK overpaid this bum with a bad foot $90M. he's missed half a season 2 of the last 3 years to boot :pacspit:

Outbidded themselves too, he was restricted bulls could match whatever offer

No other team was giving this cat 90 million

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this is being regarded as one of the best draft classes in years. Demar is gone, Zach wants to be gone. It should be so obvious to be going ALL in on young players this season and letting the Ls rack up. Giddey, Coby, Buzelis, Pat Williams, Ayo & Jalen Smith are the only players that really matter here at the moment. I guess Dalen & Julian too. Those 8 should be getting all the burn and let them take their licks
Well... Unless this is just safe talk coming from Billy and AK, I'm prepared to see Craig playing over Matas, Vuc with his normal minutes and Zach being the guy until he's not here.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well... Unless this is just safe talk coming from Billy and AK, I'm prepared to see Craig playing over Matas, Vuc with his normal minutes and Zach being the guy until he's not here.
zach and vuc are career losers, so even if they play lots of minutes, we will still suck.

the bulls should be giving lots of minutes to matas just to insure a top 10 pick while he develops.

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Such a bittersweet day. Happy to see Derrick go out on his own terms after everything he's gone through.

I watched the woman that raised me die of cancer during his MVP season, watching him and that squad turn up that year helped get me through a lot of dark days.

🌹