"We're going to try to win EVERY GAME" - The Chicago Bulls 2024-25 Season Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
anyone heard what's up with p-wil's foot injury? I haven't heard an update on that in well over 3 months. I wonder if he will be ready to start the season :lupe:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Bitim and sonogo are going to be under a ton of pressure in training camp.

Maybe even jevon Carter and Chris duarte too. Guys coming in and going to want they spots

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
hes on record saying that in the past, but yeah, he said it again this past week
For years it's been known he's said something like being willing to trade 5 of the Bulls rings for 1 Sox ring.
I wouldn’t have a problem with his statements if the White Sox were actually good. White Sox one of the shyttiest franchises out right now.

I know Bulls aren’t any better but man do the white Sox suck

I need this dude to bounce

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This fanbase truly is in an abusive relationship. Global recognition and legendary brand that ownership is fully aware of and has no passion for the game at all

:mjcry:

Nothing but mediocity and dark times ahead unless they luck into a generational talent in next year's draft

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t have a problem with his statements if the White Sox were actually good. White Sox one of the shyttiest franchises out right now.

I know Bulls aren’t any better but man do the white Sox suck

I need this dude to bounce
it was a quip from this article about the White Sox

shNsi7z.png

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
p-wil already having an injury setback due to soreness. I told ya'll this fool wasn't gonna be ready to start this season back when the injury first occurred.

they said this happened a couple weeks ago, and still ISN'T playing 5 on 5 right now.

Last edited: