“We're going to give our police their power back and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution.” So they not prosecuted for doing their Job

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Tariq is still saying this is a better option than Biden. :scust:
I thought he was more neutral of late, but nah.
I generally dig Tariq and nobody's perfect but the bigger problem is that Tariq has far more influence than people give him credit for.
He, like any other influential person, has followers who can't think for themselves and live by every word he says.
They've taken on his personal beef with the dems are severely underestimating the threat Trump poses not only to Black people but the country and the world.

Thats what ya’ll get for hyping up that sissy

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Who cares about this. The most important thing in the black community according to the Coli is #freepalenstine. Blacks should vote on no other issue other than a conflict that is thousands of miles away, that will not end the way that protesters want regardless of who is president.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Biden is all for doing the same damn thing, dummy. Yall still playing stupid when times are about get real serious for people like yourself.
I watched Biden fly to Charlotte today to meet with police and families of the police who were killed on Monday. You know what the overwhelming majority of comments were? “It’s a political stunt” or “he don’t care about the police” Trump is lying and will continue to try to lie himself back in that seat lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hey OP.... did you add this video too????:mjgrin:

What's good for the goose, good for the gander, right???:troll:

#BOTHSIDES :wow:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Hey OP.... did you add this video too????:mjgrin: