We're Cookin Now! Back to the 'Offs with O'Antoni! 2016 Rockets Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capella is becoming a great asset. Why dwight didnt want to play like Capela, I don't know, but thank god i dont have to see his offensive disruptive post-ups anymore.

Gordon didn't tonite in 20 minutes of action :martin:. I dont like that shyt. Parsons was the best complimentary scorer harden had in Houston

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Don't matter how they happened when they tally them up at the end of the season, but damn was that a disgraceful performance by Harden in the clutch:snoop:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Dekker might be the real deal. He was attacking the rim relentlessly today & showed he has playmaking ability. He competes defensively & is shooting the 3 ball surprisingly well. What y'all think?

And another game of Capela outplaying an elite center. :banderas:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dekker is our dark horse. In my opinion his ceiling is far higher than Parsons. I honestly think he can be a very solid player. Dude is a legit athletic white boy that can shoot. He's defense is soft but he is a very smart player. I like him alot.

I also predicted Capella would blossom, as his work ethic is phenomenal. Plus, he is way more invested in the team than Howard ever was.

I'm loving our prospects right now. One more solid player and we're contenders.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Boogie really gonna hit 5 threes to fucc up our DRtg:martin:

This dude I know that's a Kings fan told me "watch, it's gonna look totally out of reach, then Cousins will go off in the last 5 minutes and being the fans hope only to get frustrated and fail" :mjlol: and he said this at the top of the 3rd quarter

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This dude I know that's a Kings fan told me "watch, it's gonna look totally out of reach, then Cousins will go off in the last 5 minutes and being the fans hope only to get frustrated and fail" :mjlol: and he said this at the top of the 3rd quarter

That's how the beat the Raptors though:merchant:

Glad we were able to close this one out

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That's how the beat the Raptors though:merchant:

Glad we were able to close this one out

That Raptors game was all over the place. So embarrassing to lose at home like that. They truly made Derozen look like Jordan in the second half. And Cory Joseph, who averages 7 points a game got off 17 points :martin: most of them uncontested 3s